message to craig

frank

Club Member
craig

hav,nt those exhaust flanges etc arrived yet ? its been over a week now and i sent them 1ST class!!!
and a pm reply would be nice!!

frank

You can't PM as you're not an official member (kinda due to me), my post is royally F-ed, I am still waiting for a package sent recorded on 10/10/07 and also, still waiting for the flanges too - it is very dfrustrating TBH

I can put the money for your membership through if you want?

Sorry just looked in my e-mail and for some reason your last message (but not any of the other ones) ended up in my junk folder, seems even MSN is up the pictures.....

Craig

I've got several recorded items not delivered yet either, sent around the same time. There's a really bad backlog of items still.

Yep, I really think that these strikes will only harm the royal mail as I've been messed about by all of their industrial action, to the point that I will prob use nightfreight or similar in the future for packages.
Craig

I spoke to my step dad who works in a sorting office, and he said Royal mail get fined if current first class post doesn't get sent the same day, so basically they're processing all the latest post no problems, and trying to clear the backlog when they get the chance!! so the older post will just get continued delays and new post will be fine..

God knows how long it'l take for the backlog to clear!

Back