anyone know whats happened to daniel?

Ah this whole situation saddens me :(

It's one thing that people are unreliable (I'm guilty of that myself) but to steal money off club members... well I just hope this one works out nicely in the end.

yeah its not just the money its messed up my plans for the car now i was hoping to get it mot'd this month cause it runs out on the 27th. like i said to daniel i wasn't in a great rush at the time as i was still on with the conversion and he said he couldnt find suitable packaging but i didn't mean nearly 2 months. i will try ringing him tonight off my mates phone if he has credit but i think i will get nowhere. internet theft is just cowardly lowest of the lows. im going down to manchester on monday to pick up some wheels off mov so i might just have to extend my trip.

im going down to manchester on monday to pick up some wheels off mov so i might just have to extend my trip.

do it, people need to know that just because they do these things on the internet doesn't mean they are safe from people coming round

oh i will nex idiots like this do my nut in he's had long enough now. i wont threaten him ill just grab a copper to come with me and give him a chance to sort it out otherwise i will ask to the copper to look at the pm's for proof cause i said in one of my messages did the money reach you and he replied yes the money reached me. and i have a receipt of recorded delivery.

This is the worst thing of things like this - the anxiety it's obviously causing you. Try to stay cool, the world's still spinning. If need be we'll ALL go visit the lovely city of Milton Keynes ;)

I have just been reading through this, now i dont know who daniel is as im fairly new to the forum really, but its bang out of order really its the odd few who like to swindle decent, honest people that makes everyone elses trust in buying of the internet disappear, i hope it gets sorted out for you two guys

oh i will nex idiots like this do my nut in he's had long enough now. i wont threaten him ill just grab a copper to come with me and give him a chance to sort it out otherwise i will ask to the copper to look at the pm's for proof cause i said in one of my messages did the money reach you and he replied yes the money reached me. and i have a receipt of recorded delivery.

sounds like a plan, you should print off all the details before hand too so you can show them.

also was this address an apartment? what if he has moved?

Just have to take that one step at a time Nex.
SR20; I'm pretty sure that you turning up on his doorstep will help motivate him better. But yes printing those things out is the right idea. When you go to see him all you need to do is say; Look bro, you know you screwed me over and i have the evidence to prove it. So there are three things that can happen here today. You can give me my manifold plus a refund of postage. You can keep the manifold and give me my money back. Or I can take my collection of evidence to the cops and have you prossicuted for online fraud and theft, then sue your arse for the aggrivation you've caused me.
Then the little mark needs to consider those options carefully coz number three is gonna drop him neck deep in ####e.
If all else fails there's always option four, but i'm sure we don't need to explain what that one is :devil:

lol yeah those options are very simple i just don't know if its worth the trip it will probs cost more than the manifold to get there and back i might just inform the police from this end cause yeah i could get there and he may be some sort of raving nutcase for all i know not that im bothered about that but it might be worse for me if the police turn up.

anyhow still no word from him so looks like that is going to be the only way.

I also have another idea on how to resolve this, but need a little time to implement it and carry it through, but it just might work.

I can't post any details as of yet, but I'll keep you informed of the outcome.

Also for any new members here that are viewing this thread which in itself makes feel quite angry towards Daniel, the community here on the MSC 99.9999999% of the time is a very honest and trust worthy group and private trading issues such as this one very rarely occur.

Kev

Well at least that's something, still does not excuse him for not making any contact.

I'll leave it a few days before I implement my idea, give him chance to sort out the issue with the manifold.

Just to say the address isn't an appartment, it's his parent's house I believe and I still have the address and directions to his house, not saying i'm some sort of hitman, i'm only 17 and he's bigger than I am :p and i'm too far away to do anything anyway, I only collected my stuff cos I didn't want the cost of posting a parcel shelf and back box

Also for any new members here that are viewing this thread which in itself makes feel quite angry towards Daniel, the community here on the MSC 99.9999999% of the time is a very honest and trust worthy group and private trading issues such as this one very rarely occur.

I second this sentiment. I've so far only bought off one member (dragonmaster_uk) who actually managed to get the springs to me a day EARLIER than he promised them. He also put up with all my annoying PMs asking various boring questions :p

My advice is to stick to buying from people who clearly have a bit of rep on this forum - check the post number and thanks numbers etc to get a feel for how active they are!

I also have another idea on how to resolve this, but need a little time to implement it and carry it through, but it just might work.

I can't post any details as of yet, but I'll keep you informed of the outcome.

Kev

yea totally agree, there are only a few people on here who never get back to you after you give them your double din headunit *cough* James *cough* :p

yea totally agree, there are only a few people on here who never get back to you after you give them your double din headunit *cough* James *cough* :p
Crap on a stick sorry dude! I've only been in the MR2 about twice since JAE so it completely slipped my mind! Will drop you a PM later :)

Crap on a stick sorry dude! I've only been in the MR2 about twice since JAE so it completely slipped my mind! Will drop you a PM later :)

lol you are just lucky i can't afford to come round your house and break your legs lol

as for our deal, if you don't want it, just hold it for next JAE and i will have it back, i think it would go nice in the silver cab :D

Two thing an old law obtaining money by deception and one of my favorite things the uk info disc everyone is on there address phone numbers ect even the bechams..............try a torrent search

The sun visors arrived today...

Posted 7/11/11

snap! the manifold showed up today just as i was about to go out so matter resolved :grinning:

thanks for all the help and advice guys (Y) i was thinking i had been done but not in this case luckily. no offense to anyone but if i ever buy anything again i will collect.

With the two parts arriving so simultaneously, I can't help but think Danie's seen this thread fwn.

Yeah, if he hasn't seen this then thanks to the people who facebooked him etc. i dont know what spurred him on to post the stuff but very glad he did!

Check the date on the postage stamp/sticker, i wouldn't mind betting that it was posted around monday/tuesday time, rather than a month ago. If it's dated for tuesday, then he may very well have been motivated by the posts that hinted towards cops and violence (evil laugh, followed by coughing coz i over did the laughing).
Glad the #### turned up though dude, now you can crap in a box and mail that back to him, to let him know what you think :laugh:

Check the date on the postage stamp/sticker, i wouldn't mind betting that it was posted around monday/tuesday time, rather than a month ago. If it's dated for tuesday, then he may very well have been motivated by the posts that hinted towards cops and violence (evil laugh, followed by coughing coz i over did the laughing).
Glad the #### turned up though dude, now you can crap in a box and mail that back to him, to let him know what you think :laugh:

haha very tempting :laugh: but it turned up so ill leave it at that although crapping in a box after a night out on the bitter and sending that would be quite funny. :p maybe it was the post's maybe it was issues i really don't know but its here now thank god so i can get on with the other bits and mot now :grinning:

Glad all your parts arrived guys, and yes I'd imagine Daniel must've seen this thread. Either way, it will have severely tarnished his reputation on here if he does decide to come back.

Having been together with the MMN / MSC crowd since it's initial conception, (my join date is wrong btw - more like sometime in 2001), I have to say we ARE and STILL remain to be one of the friendliest groups around. Sure, there maybe some frustrations from time to time.....lets face it, there are always a few people who do 'frown uponable' things at time but what sticks is, despite these unfortunate situations, the appointed mods & members continually strive to hold things together and resolve things with minimal fuss and do so while keeping ego's at bay.

I don't post much on here anymore due to other commitments and the fact that most of the stuff I do to my car is, in the majority, outside of the average budget here. Despite this minor fact, it's nice to read that everything was eventually resolved and above all that the MSC remains true to it's core values :)

Now that this situation has been resolved, I have with immediate effect removed Daniel's selling privileges here on the Micra Sports Club as well as removing his bronze membership status.

Daniel's complete lack of communication is totally unacceptable. I highly doubt without our efforts here, that the items would have in fact been delivered.

A full forum ban would have been issued, however as the items where eventually delivered, this will now not be enforced.

Back