anyone know whats happened to daniel?

i bought a manifold off daniel a couple off months ago and it still hasn't arrived i sent him a couple of messages and he send he couldn't find a box big enough to post it. then its been about a month and a half and i still haven't herd off him i have sent him a couple off messages saying if he sends the postage back i can use it for diesel to go down and collect it even tho its a hell off a run to milton keynes from here. i wouldn't mind if he could let me know its just im desperate for the manifold now. if anyone on here knows him well can you let me know if he's ok im just getting a bit worried now.

cheers steve

He lost his mind... and bought a BMW lol

on a serious note though he hasn't been online for a while:
Join Date 14-05-2011
Last Activity
24-09-2011 13:38

Hope you get your stuff.

Terrible to see a good member become a tw@ like this, just hope he redeems himself! I said buying a BMW would make him become a prick lol

lol yeah maybe it is the beamer haha. ive been right threw my pm's and cant find anything from tuesday will. cheers for messaging him mate maybe he has a few issues or something so im not gonna slate him or anything ill give him a week tops cause i really need the mani now and i aint paying an extra 30 quid for a standard one when ive already bought this one lol.

he said it was posted tuesday... so ill take his word for that...

EDIT: THURSDAY

(my error.... not my fault there two 2 t in the week)

Judging someone by what car they drive is abit harsh aint it? Cant go tarring someone with the same brush as other people just because they bought that particular make car

Sorry,rant over

Can anyone who has any outstanding trading issues with Daniel, please keep me updated.

I know Daniel is yet to tell his side of the story, but it certainly doesn't look good to everyone else.

cheers kev ill keep you updated mate ill give him a week as i say but i really dont want to slate the guy yet but if im not the only one its getting a bit worrying. will i have been right threw my pm's and checked his forsale thread but i swear there is nothing there unless he is having trouble getting online. im not normally one to rant but i did pay for it and i haven't received it yet.

Judging someone by what car they drive is abit harsh aint it? Cant go tarring someone with the same brush as other people just because they bought that particular make car

Sorry,rant over

It was a joke, as Danny knows himself as I wound him up for ages! And in general every single Beemer driver I see drives like an arse as I'm on the motorway about 6 hours a day during the day I see hundreds and each one will fly down the outside lane at over a tonne flashing their lights at anyone doing less than them and if no one moves they undertake and cut up everyone, an it's not just beemers, its also every vectra I see and Audi a4 without fail! I know not everyone is a ### just the ones I see

wel still not herd anything rather cheesed off now if he can post on facebook but cant be bothered to log on here i must have been done.

wel still not herd anything rather cheesed off now if he can post on facebook but cant be bothered to log on here i must have been done.

can,t some one on his face book account or ever how it works get intouch with him about this thread if hes on there and not on here.....tell him about it.. seams the obvious thing to do?

not sure mate i think will has already tried but i still haven't herd a thing i think if he's able to get on facebook he is able to get on here. if he has problems i would rather him say im not being funny or anything i just want what i have paid for or my money back.

he said it was posted tuesday... so ill take his word for that...

EDIT: THURSDAY

(my error.... not my fault there two 2 t in the week)

Can someone link me to his facebook page please as I need to contact Daniel and this seems the best direct point of contact.

Do I understand from above that the item was supposed to have been sent out last Thursday 27.10.11?

sr20bud, did you pay Daniel using Paypal?

alright kev no i sent cash via recorded delivery as he came across as an honest guy. sorry i miss read that post will i thought you ment he posted up tuesday. i havent recieved anything no cards left or anything. could you find out who he sent it with and if he has a tracking number.

cheers

I told him to get on here and explain! I got back onto him! But obviously nothing! If you can get on his page youll see my comment

could PM you his phone number if needs be, i've had an exhaust and parcel shelf from him (granted i did collect) but that was fine, hope you get it

purpleone, can you PM sr20bud and myself his phone number please.

I have sent a message through facebook and I expect a prompt reply from him to resolve this issue. Failure to do so could result in a lifetime ban from the MSC forums, however I would much prefer this issue to be resolved with either a full refund issued to sr20bud or the item delivered.

Thanks for that.

sr20bud, can you give him a ring first and let me know how you get on. I'll give him a call if needs be.

Keep me posted.

Kev

i cant ring him untill a week today because i have no credit and my landline doesn't let me ring mobiles grr i guess i could send him an email but not sure if ill get a reply worth a try tho.

yeah i dont know whats up with him. think ill be just wasting my time to be honest but i will send and email and see if he replys.

hmm just tried giving him a call and it rang off with no voicemail either.

He hasn't replied to my message on facebook either, that was sent days ago too.

sr20bud, you might have to resort to taking a trip to Daniel to try and resolve this. He certainly appears to be dodging all attempts at contacting him. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but then again you would have either had your item by now or been refunded.

Let's just say the item did get posted on that Thursday and it got lost in the post, then he should refund you and put a claim in with the post office and of course the other scenario is that he took your money with no intention of sending the item. Unfortunate that you paid cash and didn't use Paypal.

" To Daniel "

Daniel, please explain yourself and this situation, because here on the MSC we do not tolerate members ripping off fellow honest members, you have had more then enough opportunity to explain the situation, does your silence equal guilty? certainly looks that way doesn't it!

Kev

cheers kev i think it will cost me a small fortune in fuel and it will just skint me more although he has pulled £80 off me so may be the only way. i cant read anything on his facebook either. i really don't know what to do about the matter now. i will have a speak with my mate tomorrow to see if its worth the trip or not.

yeah r-reg their might be something in that lol. hope not tho

You see the thing is if he dropped off the face of the earth and had some major personal issues, then to a point I could accept that for the lack of contact.

But he if he's posting away on facebook and actively active on the internet, then there is absolutely nothing to stop him from coming on here and contacting you.

I will do what I can, but the problem is ultimately Daniel has to refund your money or send the item. Either way I'm afraid Daniel's reputation has been severely tarnished to say the least.

exactly i could understand that as well if that is the case but its not looking like that at the min cause of the facebook thing. anyway ive fired an email off to him and if i haven't herd anything by wednesday i will let you know kev. cheers again.

Also, see if you can use a friend or family's phone and give him a ring to try and contact him.

Kev

Sorry, not ben on much to follow this but I'm still waiting to hear about sun visors too. Don't hugely need them as I'm selling up but still don't like to be swindled!

Sorry, not ben on much to follow this but I'm still waiting to hear about sun visors too. Don't hugely need them as I'm selling up but still don't like to be swindled!

yeah i know its not the point it doesnt matter wether its a pound or a thousand its still arrogant not to get in touch. but if he is having issues i still would like him to let me know.

yeah kev i will ask my mate tomorrow if he's about if i can use his phone. i will let you know how i get on and if i hear off the email.

cheers

If you have copies of the PM's, emails or the posts where this deal was set up between the two of you, and you can prove that you paid him, then it may well be worth talking to the police about it and getting some advice from them, because it is essentially fraud. I agree with Kev about paypal, the two most secure ways are always gonna be cash on collection or paypal.
But to quote a line from the simpsons movie; We do not encourage vigelante style justice... unless it gets results. :wasntme:

How did you pay Daniel?

If it was Paypal, a strongly suggest you open up an item dispute asap.

Kev

i have all the copy's of pm's cheers ill keep hold of them then i have just noticed he has deleted his facebook as i was going to send him a message on there as i think you can send messages on there even if your not friends with the person. it may not be deleted but it says page cannot be displayed.

I was a bank transfer, should have known better but as most people on here I thought he seemed genuine.

You win some you lose some! Luckily I have lost a small amount in comparison

i have all the copy's of pm's cheers ill keep hold of them then i have just noticed he has deleted his facebook as i was going to send him a message on there as i think you can send messages on there even if your not friends with the person. it may not be deleted but it says page cannot be displayed.

It does appear that he has deleted his facebook page as I was trying to send him messages of which he ignored both, now I can't click on his name to view any of his profile at all....

This sort of situation is totally unacceptable here and let's face it anywhere for that matter. Our community is built on trust and when someone abuses that trust and not just take one person's money but two is bang out of order.

The above is the very reason we only allow club members to sell through the MSC forums with non member posts and threads being removed.

As I have all club members contact details on file, you would hope this would deter anyone from doing such a thing; as they cane be traced to their home address, obviously not in Dan's case as he was in fact a club member.

that really sucks, its like Kristian all over again, how can these people sleep at night? i get in a crazy panic if i send something out and the person doesn't receive it. just pathetic,

man the #### up daniel or come back here with bloody spectacular excuse for all this.

I have just sent him a text message as well.

I feel a trip to Milton Keynes may be an option soon, Daniel please resolve these two trading issues asap

Back