lost thread

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
it would seem that a thread i called name and shame has been moved for some reason, I have been told from another member that there was a reply by the offending culprit that caused me to make such a post, maybe a member of the admin team would like to fill me in as to what was said or was it so offensive that deletion was the only answer..........cheers ken(Y) ok just had pm telling me that the item i sent out weeks ago was busted well for the record i am not in the habit of sending out untested items, heater card was tested for at least 5 mins on all settings before it was sent out in a double bubble bag I also wrote on it in marker pen the word good, now as this was some weeks ago I would have thought that anyone who recieved a duff or broken item would have opened there mouth before now. The facts speak for them self item was in first class condition not broken and I would stake my reputation on that FACT. im a postman with 21 years service i have had numerous awards within royalmail for various things from saving the life of an old women to handing in an envolope with £400 in it that had not been sealed and had no complete address on it, I have never stole cheated or conned anyone out of anything its just not me, However that said im no pushover either so for those that read his reply given the time its taken for him to come up with that old chestnut rest assured that when i say its good its just that. In time people like them are in the wrong place at the wrong time and they allways get there just rewards..........grr

he replied back saying he'd just got back off holiday, calling everyone that had replied to it names and swearing at them and you, and said that he was sending the card back to you as it didnt work. also he said it was your fault you should have asked for the money up front, or something along those lines.

oh and also, because you posted his address in the members only area, he was going to spread your address all over other forums.

I didnt post his address in forums as it only had first line on it card was tested for 5 mins on all settings before i sent it item wasnt broken and to be honest its taken 4 weeks for him to come up with that maybe longer if i work it out, But after 2 weeks the excuse was ive been at work and not been on net and ive fitted card and sending payment on friday wasnt broken then, but im not letting 1 bad apple spoil my time on here so good ridence to bad rubbish and as for posting my addy on here its my birthday in august so cards welcome lol

i personaly dont think discussing this is going to help anything, we all get idiots trying to scam people.

its been done, hes been banned (i hope) and everyone knows it.
i dont think any more can be said without starting an argument. so thank you japseye, but i think the thread should be locked to avoid any more "bad feelings" being dragged up again, bearing in mind the member in question cannot reply.

he replied back saying he'd just got back off holiday, calling everyone that had replied to it names and swearing at them and you, and said that he was sending the card back to you as it didnt work. also he said it was your fault you should have asked for the money up front, or something along those lines.

oh and also, because you posted his address in the members only area, he was going to spread your address all over other forums.

whether he went on holiday or not it takes 2 mins to send a pm saying that he was on holiday he would send the money or that it was faultly, not nearly 3 weeks after.

I would advise not to deal with this lad!!

i personaly dont think discussing this is going to help anything, we all get idiots trying to scam people.

its been done, hes been banned (i hope) and everyone knows it.
i dont think any more can be said without starting an argument. so thank you japseye, but i think the thread should be locked to avoid any more "bad feelings" being dragged up again, bearing in mind the member in question cannot reply.

Yes mister admin.... :p

Plus it would be the same if it happened to you.

im not an admin..lol not even close. but ive been here long enough to know when a thread is pointlessly badgering a person (whatever they have done) that is unable to defend themselves and is just not in the spirit of the club.

i dunno, maybe kev ed or rimmer are thinking differently.... who can tell?:glare:

im not badgering anyone mate i simply asked what had happened and as i didnt see the reply or know the content of said reply as for locking the thread im up for that also now i know what has been said and ive had a chance to reply to it I and others know the truth so as far as im concernd the matters closed, But as for posting my addy and me getting crap sent to my house is another matter that i will deal with personally.

Whoever deleted the thread should have had the courtesy to inform japseye about their actions and the reasons for said actions.

Anthony you can't just sweep things under the carpet. Those people involved need to know what is going on.

I'm glad the reasons are out in the open, remember people take an interest and like to know the outcome.

arcim

Whoever deleted the thread should have had the courtesy to inform japseye about their actions and the reasons for said actions.

Anthony you can't just sweep things under the carpet. Those people involved need to know what is going on.

I'm glad the reasons are out in the open, remember people take an interest and like to know the outcome.

arcim

You're an idiot for thinking I wouldn't spot you posting under a different name!

The thread was archived due to it getting very stupid. Threats, language etc. I personally feel he was provoked into his reply, the thread was in general chat not members only, i think Kev moved it to encourage the guy to pay up but obviously that caused the reaction it did. I really hope Japseye gets his money, however the lesson here is do not sell anything until you've got the cash in your hand.

The MSC won't tolerate bad language or bad attitude on the boards

Out of hand again like i said! now i have been told of content and as i was brought up to believe in free speech then he was entitled to reply i only wish i had read it. But that siad you can reply in a manner as arnlod has described I myself have fell fowl of this before and the outcome was a ban. And again as arnold has said dont send goods out before getting paid. I think that before anymore sides are taken and who is right and who is wrong and who did what to who the thread should be closed but maybe not deleted. I would also like to say that the outcome is not what I wanted but it will do.

Thanx for the copy of reply and it wasnt very ammusing so for those that have been offended by a certain persons words i appologise, enough said

Back