Merry Christmas from the MSC

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from myself and all the admin team, here at the MSC.

We hope you all have a great time over Christmas and the New Year, I'm sure looking forward to the break!

We look forward to 2009 and hopefully get the MSC to a few more shows next year.

Best Wishes.
The Micra Sports Club

Merry Christmas to you too and everyone else hope you al have a great time. Looking forward to my 2009 MSC Calendar.

merry christmas and a happy new year to all

now for the sensible bit seeing as it`s christmas and i want everyone to be safe

please don`t drink and drive take care of your cars and if the weather turns bad take it steady i probably won`t be on here much the next few days due to being out with the family and the last thing i want to see when i come on next is any threads of someone totalling their car mine will be staying on the drive

have a good one guys and gals :)

happy xmas

l_d72e0f616799469e959b43338fa343de.jpg

Likewise from Fusion and myself :) Oh Kev are we shutting the forums again for a few days this year lol?

merry.gif

If you're going on the razz tonight please spare a thought for those peeps that are working behind the Bar....all that Alcohol and not a drop to Drink :(

beer8xk.gif
Remember - drink responsibly - if at all Possible! :laugh:

Just finished work for two weeks yeah!

Merry crimbo all may next year bring much joy to all micra owners. Cant wait for the calender, one of them will a late present!

Merry Christmas! I'm about to cook my first turkey dinner....and in our new flat. Two of us will be eating a turkey that serves 8-10. Beautiful!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Hope everyone had a brilliant time!!....

Should this post now be changed to a HAPPY NEW YEAR('s eve) post ?? lol
If so then HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Back