merry christmas msc :)

just like to say, merry christmas and happy new year to y'all i know i dont own a micra atm anymore, but such a good forum, and it's nice to keep up todate on the micra scene, so yes merry christmas people :)

some of us aint pagans though,,,:),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so merry end of the year to all,,,as well. and a good new one

just like to say, merry christmas and happy new year to y'all i know i dont own a micra atm anymore, but such a good forum, and it's nice to keep up todate on the micra scene, so yes merry christmas people :)

same here mate ..........MERRY CHRISTMAS....every one :)

Happy Christmas everyone :), here's looking forward to some Jap shows in the new year!

Merry Christmas everyone! We usually turn the forums off over Christmas but I forgot this year!

I'll do it next year! Hope everyone has a great day!

James

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays...whatever you guys! :p
I Hope Santa brought you all the Exhaust manifolds/bumpers/lights/relay switches/riccaro seats/roll cages/spray cans/WD-40/5 point harness'/snap-on tool kits/foot pumps or any other car/fantastical stuff you/your Micra wanted ;)

I Hope Santa brought you all the Exhaust manifolds/bumpers/lights/relay switches/riccaro seats/roll cages/spray cans/WD-40/5 point harness'/snap-on tool kits/foot pumps or any other car/fantastical stuff you/your Micra wanted ;)
Actually I got a Stanley socket set, screwdriver set, spanner set, another socket set and a Stanley FatMax flat bottom tool carrier :p

I didn't get any tools but I DID have a Christmas miracle by my mum saying "You should by yourself a new exhaust for your car next Scott" she actually insisted that I buy parts for my car! :p

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

i have snap on tools :) unfortunatley i had t buy them lol not cheap at all :/, but new speakers for xmas :)
temporary-93.jpg

I got the most important tool when you're doing any diy... A new kettle :)

Back