Member's eBay Finds

What does he reckon the deal is with the bumpers? Just did a quick check and it's coming back as a Super S on regcheck.

Most likely flogged the bumpers, they're worth a pretty penny!

Its not the first Super s / sr ive seen with standard bumpers though. probably repaired by insurance company. micra is a micra for them

Could've sworn the alloys on that Super-S where only available on facelift/newer micras as well, yet he states they're original. Looked through the 1993 Micra brochure many a time and seen plenty of alloy options but not those!

you right, he says the alloys are from the SI

you right, he says the alloys are from the SI

Ah I missed that bit, lack of sleep is getting to me! I think saying that it'd go for £800 on here is a bit steep too, seen many a newer/lower mileage Micra go for a lot lower, especially as it's missing the bumpers which are one of the Super S' main selling points.

Ah I missed that bit, lack of sleep is getting to me! I think saying that it'd go for £800 on here is a bit steep too, seen many a newer/lower mileage Micra go for a lot lower, especially as it's missing the bumpers which are one of the Super S' main selling points.

hes just bull****ing, bits like sports suspension.
also you right about the price, i had nice blue SR for sale and it sold for £700

He tryed to have me over with that induction kit saying it was a ''nismo'' one when i actually think it was one of those £35 jobs off ebay, he tryed to charge me like £60 posted lol..
Correct me if im wrong by the way!

I would say no, i think it means if they were available then in the first section of writing (outside the box) it would say

Ex: Two Types, RHD type and LHD type.....

Back