Member's eBay Finds

New Koni's all round hey :rolleyes:

$(KGrHqMOKpIFGLw49p3RBRqg3c(PPQ~~60_57.JPG

I hope it's better than the Almera he sold

is that a handle on the back for pushing it? reminds me of a pram handle, nice apart from that though.

That is my super s for sale on ebay, and as it stands for that joker who left me a negative feedback, well he won the car, came down and tried offering me less money, however i did sell the car a week later. so c'mon if it was truly knackerd, would someone have bought?

Reply to your quote?

is that a handle on the back for pushing it? reminds me of a pram handle, nice apart from that though.

its a mid-spoiler. if not sure, search it.

Thanks for letting us know. I'd have wanted the negative feedback removed if what you say is true. As you say about the mid-spoiler, some people love them, others like myself hate them. I didn't mean cause offense, sorry.

Good luck with the sale :)

Perhaps it's because Huggy and I are just lowly active members and not club members.

That's exactly it 1275...I can't edit in here either... ;)

That is my super s for sale on ebay, and as it stands for that joker who left me a negative feedback, well he won the car, came down and tried offering me less money, however i did sell the car a week later. so c'mon if it was truly knackerd, would someone have bought?

Such a shame you were messed about by that buyer...I've bought stuff from sellers who've been messed about in the past too, they had to re-list stuff so I could bid again...and win this time (as a genuine bidder), It must be so frustrating >_<
....I'd like to think ebay would do something to those clowns <_<
ban them or something?...

by the way...I love the Mid-spoiler...and would buy your Super S if.......you were closer...I had a Job...and my dad wouldn't kill me...sorry :p

I really hope she goes to a good home...such a lovely car, good luck with the sale Shaf ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-NISS...chlink:top:en&clk_rvr_id=491140246103&afsrc=1

wats the info on this super s lads?.
seen pics of this b4,
looks mint,but maybe im wrong,
but from previous comments it doesnt sound good,
so just looking for imformation
pm me instead of commenting if u want:)
cheers
and no i dont want to buy it just being curious haha:)

there's nothing wrong with the super s, any inspection is more than welcome.

Them previous comments are regarding a almera and some prick who left me negative feedback. Lol

there's nothing wrong with the super s, any inspection is more than welcome.

Them previous comments are regarding a almera and some prick who left me negative feedback. Lol

Hey shaf, wasn't saying there was just I seen images of this b4 on the net tought it was a cool clean example of a super s,..
I don't no u or this almera man
So all good in the hood yoo:p

Back