• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Marks Micra

Hey man, sup? Just a little question about the rims: Do you have the "Black" version of the Starmags or the "Black Hi-Lite" (these are more chrome-ish) ones?

Hi mark. was just curious to know where you got your rear springs from. can only seem to find 35mm ones??

Liking the car on starmags aswell looking good. getting my starmags on next week :D

Foglights and wind deflectors came today
20121119_141516.jpg

Shame i accidently bought the front two wind deflectors for a 5 door after misreading the title :oops: so looks like ill be selling these, super s front bumper and other bits and pieces in the for sale thread soon

Where did you get the foglights from and were they easy to fit?

Dudley treasures ending up in Scotland! :D gotta love it

Tbh mate, i think it would look alot nicer if you paint the rear tailgate plastic the same gloss black kinda style, but just smoothed off the nissan badge first

Tbh ive never thought of that :p might do something with tailgate handle just now until I get time to fit the numberplate recess, just dreading drilling holes for it haha

Few photos from Scottish car show last Sunday

Unfortunatly that night someone reversed into her :(

Bonnet, Wing, Headlight, Bumper and Front panel were damaged but luckily nothing major was, All the parts are on the way and should hopefully arrive tomorrow, Someone i know is gonna replace the front panel and hopefully next week should be going in to a body shop to get resprayed
This is how shes sitting just now until everything arrives

Back