• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Marks Micra

Noooooo my Micra is 80mm on back and 60mm on front!!!
Really level and sits on 13" wheels, although soon to be 12" wheels!!!

Ride is a little bouncy, but like a go kart!!! :D

that sounds fun :p mines pretty firm at the moment with the standard springs, but firmer than my old w reg :p still rolls badly though :p why so tiny wheels?

Mine used to be like H.M.S Titantic... stiff as owt now! ;)
Because I wanna be different! ...having to put extended studs and 15mm spacers off as well as the calipers having a little shave :p

exactly I tried some 15" BBS looked really chavvy and common in my opinion... so went for a JAP MINI sorta thing :p
upto date just the springs and some 13yr old bushes ;)

Putting ultralites on off a Classic Mini... :)
I'm a complete novice just about, I think it stiffens the ride up making handling better.... I'll see when I get around to strut braces and uprated bushes ;)

Noooooo my Micra is 80mm on back and 60mm on front!!!
Really level and sits on 13" wheels, although soon to be 12" wheels!!!

Ride is a little bouncy, but like a go kart!!! :D
What did yours sit like at 80/60 on 15's? I want mine low, but not so low that it scrubs everywhere I go, and it's already quite stiff on just 35mm springs :p

Very nice to look at, but neeeded arches rolling and coming out by about 2.5cm front and 1cm on back!
They were 7inch wide and with no rolling they scrubbed stupidly bad!!! :eek:

Thats the decat Pipe and modified manifold on, there wasnt a hole for the second o2 sensor in the front pipe so its tied up in the engine bay (hopefully just a heat sensor :p ) but will find out in the next wee while :)
And wee stickers added, Duno if i like the rising sun one :/
20120629_090611.jpg

Nah haha should be fine, it looks blue in the picture but its actually white, i was sitting behind them at the lights on thursday night and they never said a thing :p

you might get away with it, might be worth changing them out for the MOT though as the regulations say that you have to have some serious modding before your aloud to have after market HID's and its not the sitting behind them thats the issue its them driving past them on the other side of the road as the light is scattered using the standard lenses.. :p

they have to be able to self adjust, they need washer jets so they spray when you spray the windscreen and they also must have projector lenses as standard ones scatter the light all over the place. :)

cool, do the high and low beams actually make a differnce? i hear you cant flash with this as they dont like sudden changes, and if they are off and you flash someone to many times they will blow :/

My ones are a bit iffy when just turned on but once heated up they work perfect. Mines were £110 though

Iffy as in if i turn them on and flash them one will go off, and if i turn them on before starting the car one will only come on lol

mine are fine went through mot with them on too
had to change one of the ballast the other day as i accelerated hard the dimmed drawing to much power but stopped after i changed it

My ones are a bit iffy when just turned on but once heated up they work perfect. Mines were £110 though

Iffy as in if i turn them on and flash them one will go off, and if i turn them on before starting the car one will only come on lol
holy poo! Haha thats alot :p when i put mine in at first theyd do that but i disconnected it all and plugged it all in again and it seems to be working fine, must have a dodgey ballast or something
mine are fine went through mot with them on too
had to change one of the ballast the other day as i accelerated hard the dimmed drawing to much power but stopped after i changed it
Hopefully mine will too! :) ive got about a year to go so ill worry about it closer to the time :p

Guys good eh? Thats who i got my passenger seat and doorcards from, and those dials were mine till i told him to sell them on :p

well soon im getting the wheels refurbed and i think im getting them white but not sure, once i save up.and get them done then ill start spraying bits and pieces

Bumper got delivered yesterday :) went to take my headlamps out and the bolts at the back just seem to be turning :/ pretty sure its chewed the plastic threads anyone got any suggestions on getting them out?
20120905_130910.jpg

Hopefully get it on tonight if it doesn't rain

Back