• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

March!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up this little gem. Anyone know much about it?
yvydava2.jpg

If anyone knows what happened to the original front lip off the march I would be interested in reuniting it with the car again.

I am a huge fan of gen4 civics too. I almost got one but the micra won it due to insurance... Looks good in that pic bro

Loads of love for the gen4 civics from here to, if I ever get bored of a Micra I've got my heart set on one with a B16 (and then when I'm bored of that I'll be craving a Micra again :D )

Welcome to the club, pretty well known car and tidy as hell! Enjoy it :D

Loads of love for the gen4 civics from here to, if I ever get bored of a Micra I've got my heart set on one with a B16 (and then when I'm bored of that I'll be craving a Micra again :D )

Welcome to the club, pretty well known car and tidy as hell! Enjoy it :D
old Hondas are great fun not gunna lie. And I do love this march alot. I was tempted to sell it straight on, but I got attached to it. It's a Shame it doesn't feel like my car tho:/. I hate driving cars other people built, but Mckenzie did such a good job I can't see what needs improving.

Hey dude, glad you here. The lip was sold to karlj on here. I didn't look good withou the rest of the nismo kit and I don't like it anyway. Good to see its still rocking the mk3. They probably worth more then the car.
Don't make it better. Just enjoy it. I wish I could really.

Hey dude, glad you here. The lip was sold to karlj on here. I didn't look good withou the rest of the nismo kit and I don't like it anyway. Good to see its still rocking the mk3. They probably worth more then the car.
Don't make it better. Just enjoy it. I wish I could really.
cheers dude. So do you have my old rx7?

Surprised a seat Leon 20vt the other night. He couldn't get away from the mighty march through the corners, the handling is amazing. Also I've had loads of conversations with strangers starting with "can I buy it?" followed by "what is it" or "nice starlet". Bloody stupid Wayne's.

camber doesnt realy help in emergencys ,tryed tested it in the wet :)
the camber isn't the problem, been driving cambered cars since I passed my test. It was the fact I was half asleep after a long day at Smeatharpe drag and drift that was the problem. Hopefully sort it end of the month. If anyone wants to donate a fender the right colour or bumper or foglight feel free:).

Micra SuperS and March G# front bumpers are similar yet different as the numberplate mount is sized for the square jap plates compared to the much wider UK style plates.

Shame to see a fender bender, hope you get it sorted :)

Micra SuperS and March G# front bumpers are similar yet different as the numberplate mount is sized for the square jap plates compared to the much wider UK style plates.

Shame to see a fender bender, hope you get it sorted :)
thank you low rider. I've got a few friends who are painters so il get them to have a look at the bumper and see if it's repairable, hopefully it is. It needed painting anyways as there was a few marks and holes where the splitter was screwed on the bottom
Of it.

alright i get you but i have tested camber in a straight line emegency break and it isnt as good as standard especialy in wet and i got 185's

this happens though cost of driving i spose

alright i get you but i have tested camber in a straight line emegency break and it isnt as good as standard especialy in wet and i got 185's

this happens though cost of driving i spose
yea I see what your saying, plus im on 155 nankangs which doesn't help. But oh well **** happens, just gotta take it on the chin and see it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back