manifold fitted

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Finally got around to fitting the modded manifold frank sent me this morning, and the question i asked myself lose the cat or not, the cat lost lol. Anyway whilst putting it back together my son bless him or should I call him monkey brains for now said he would do the manifold nuts up for me to which i replied just a nip I will do the final tighten and as I heard one pinching I said just leave that one I will sort it out and run the thread file over it did he listen did he heck one snaped manifold stud air was blue. Thank god for stud extractors so after another refit its ready to go aint been out in it yet but will try it this afternoon so big thankyou frank for the manifold. As for my son I think I will give him some peanuts for his lunch today lol.

I would say at £45.00 it is a good investment and frank I have a few manifolds in the garage if you want them 3 i think not sure....

no problem matey if you can send me another pm with postal details on as my other pc went down and ive bought a new one and i will get them off to you next weekend when the bank holiday postal rush is over....

Well it has to be said frank your a genius there is a marked improvment in performance once this type of converted manifold is fitted, all I can say to members here is if you buy one then you wont be dissapointed thats for sure.

£45.. HMMM. Is the manifolds you make supposed to duplicate the pros of a Janspeed manifold? Does it also de-cat it too? Could I have a picture of the finished product also?

Thanks!

£45.. HMMM. Is the manifolds you make supposed to duplicate the pros of a Janspeed manifold? Does it also de-cat it too? Could I have a picture of the finished product also?

Thanks!

thanks for the endorsment ken :grinning: your checque is in the post lol ;)
hyundai, it,s sort of 1/2 way to a janspeed, there,s some info in my blog a couple of months ago (edit early feb) (i believe it breathes better than stock but not as good as a janspeed) :) and i prefer to keep the 1st cat and remove the 2nd one

well I removed the first cat as I have a spare I can throw in there if need be and it looks like it just has an ordinary middle box in fact im sure it has the gains I got were better acceleration top speed was around 90 ish on the only bit of long road around here (private) but this was increased to 105 also there is a long draged out bank not far from me max i could get up there was 70-75 with this manifold i toped 80 - 90 so it has improved the performance of mine and im well pleased with it I dont know why nissan dont just cast these with the larger hole.

Back