Mal's K11 + TD04 build

CMF_schoona

» CMF Member
wanted to make a start on the lips today. abandoned because of mass mosquito attack. hopefully nice weather tomorrow and I can go again and the eat helps the paint stripper work.
failing that i'll just get them blasted

IMG_0539.jpg

CMF_schoona

» CMF Member
wanted to make a start on the lips today. abandoned because of mass mosquito attack. hopefully nice weather tomorrow and I can go again and the eat helps the paint stripper work.
failing that i'll just get them blasted

IMG_0539.jpg

CMF_schoona

» CMF Member
Sorry for lack of updates recently, was really trying to get good progress with this.

Have been working 12 hour shifts and maintaining relationship with the girlfriend who is 6 hours away so pretty time restrained atm.

doing 6 shifts for one off now till mid June so nothing happening until then :(

In saying that, Golf has been traded in on something Jap ;) well application etc is all going through ATM, but should be a nice cruiser and pretty comfortable. Picked up a white manual JZX110 Mark II Chaser :)

Catch ya later and hopefully more updates in the coming weeks!

CMF_Unknown1029

» CMF Member
Hey mal, its stani if you dont already know. Youll get there in the end, it took me 1 year from buying the nistune at the start to having it running. The final pieces are now coming together and ill soon be having it setup and on the dyno so ill keep in touch to give you an idea!

Speak soon

CMF_schoona

» CMF Member
Well, I've really lost interest in this and my grand plan of a hillclimb/circuit car on the cheap really has a few flaws...

One of the major parts of that is that I just don't "love" the little Micra like other cars I have had previousl and therefore with the increasing costs I have decided I should just sell my spares/aftermarket bits and keep a reliable daily, so basically everything bar the spare motor (stripped atm) should be available for sale.
Only need to modify one flange, modify SR20 fuel rail (performance shop should do it pretty easily), get a 6mm longer alternator belt and make intake/dump pipe and it would run.

Turbo Stuff (would prefer to sell all together)

TD04L turbo (off 2L WRX)
Oil& Water lines/fittings/gaskets/flanges etc from Kinugawa turbo
Toyosport Starlet GT manifold to suit TD04
Toyosport Starlet GT dump pipe
Stainless plate to make manifold to head flange and weld on (pretty easy to do)
Nissan 180SX fuel rail, injctors and adjustable FPR (+4 cleaned SR20DET injectors from an S14 I believe)
S13 side mount intercooler
999 Automotive 2" piping + silicon joiners + clamps
>>>> $1500 ono <<<<

NISMO cluster + JDM fuel sender (bought from Kovert)$350

Spare CG13DE manual gearbox and driveshafts (I have never used nor tested)$250

Happy to organise postage at buyers expense

Disappointed in a way but think that money could be better put in savings to buy a house and look at a track car later on down the track. Hard to balance everyhing you want/need to do when you are 22 :(

Can contact me on 0410 326 109, please message as I am a nightworker

Back