Lowering Springs

I've recentley read and heard a lot about how to lower my k11 using daewoo matiz springs. I Know that you use the rear springs for the for the k11 front springs but what do you use for the rear k11 springs.????

I've recentley read and heard a lot about how to lower my k11 using daewoo matiz springs. I Know that you use the rear springs for the for the k11 front springs but what do you use for the rear k11 springs.????

ask frank hes done it to his car, dont know about front ones. lowering springs arnt that much difference to buy.

Yer i read the thread about springs i understood what had to be done to the front springs but was unsure about rear springs

here,s my quote from that thread
"the rears are a problem because any springs that are shorter become non-captive when jacked up , and the only solution (bar shorter shocks) is to use proper progressive rate lowering springs"
so you need either progressive rate springs or shorter shocks and springs

here,s my quote from that thread
"the rears are a problem because any springs that are shorter become non-captive when jacked up , and the only solution (bar shorter shocks) is to use proper progressive rate lowering springs"
so you need either progressive rate springs or shorter shocks and springs

frank what did you do the the rear of your micra then?

Back