Question for people who used lowering springs.

I am thinking about getting a set of 40mm lowering springs for my K11.

I want to know how do you guys feel about lowering springs, were they worth it? How did it affect handling, comfort etc?

I have heard some people using lowering springs and corsa b rear dambers.
Is there a reason to change the rear dambers?

I know that i can use corsa b coilovers but i rather not start drilling my micra.

Also if you guys have pictures of how the micra looks with different lowering springs please post image.

Thanks.

ta technix or coilover rear corsa b. youtubes are easy to find. you will need to drill holes and it will be something to think about beforehand, wheel alignment. lowering springs are just nice please do reseach on full price (parts, labour, your time) and think about what you want. if you want to corner it wont end with coilovers. i think a ta technix or corsa b is a good start, don't forget pu and the least a rear sway bar maybe more (besides a adjustabe panhard) but i drive two Nissans, not much need to tamper a stock Micra if brakes are useless ;)

I have amax -30mm on stock shocks with one coil cut off the fronts to bring it level as I found the rear was sitting lower. Handling was improved and ride was fine. I've since fitted 15" alloys with much lower profile cheap tyres so its abit rough now though lol. I've heard/seen some horror stories about corsa B coilovers but equally others haven't had issues.

Ran apex 35mm for 2 years no issue on new standard shocks made a big difference. And now the sane oils on another micra with new dampers ,

Got some 45 /30 mm coils on it now they seem ok getting on the limits of standard shocks ,(they are import springs for a cube)

Rude be alittle more,firm but nice, will have to bed them in,
Depending how sagged the old springs were or light the car is may not always notice a hight difference ,
My second micra a 97 shape is off the chassis plate is over 200kg light then my 1,3 99, before adding the extras it had lol ,
And it does sit alittle higher then the 1,3 did

Adjustable panhard is adviced specially if running none factory wheels

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

I'm not saying you should buy this but it is good to put it in a topic since many people buy from ebay while TA Technix has it's own webshop. It might be unavailable and come soon but I doubt that will happen for k11. For b13 that just happened. https://www.tatechnix.de/tatechnix/gx/?cat=c138605_Nissan.html Site can be switched to English and when you register you will need to read what it is saying in the bar below on the one you are stuck at and then you can put in another country then Germany