losing green fluid from somewhere

i just solved the problem of my engine rattle.. phew
but now i have green fluid dripping from the engine what can it be ???? engine coolant??
gearbox fluid??
or is it just knackred??

help out guys would be well appreciated if you can help

thanks craig

well its kinda strange i just looked it up and it says its radiator coolant but it looks as if its comin from the sump area but i just serviced the car and redone the oil and thats fine am confused

Check the water pump area...its at the pulley end towards the back of the engine...and could be running down onto the sump and dripped off.

there is a possible chance it could be that its coming from the rear of the engine just to think i was going out the night aswell . is there any fixes i could do to stop it leaking for now until i get a pump ?

double check the bolt tightness just incase theyve undone slightly...but if they are tight and its still leaking (depending on how much) you may be stuck.

well i am just about to go up to my local car parts place its cheap and easy to get parts i am goin to check if its the pump itself or a hose it only does it when its running so it could be the pump :( infact i will just phone the guy lol its raining here

found the problem lol water pump has gone the rear of the pump is leaking and badly lol well just need to pick up the phone now and get it dealt with lets order the new pump and see what happens after that thanks guys

bump

well i am just about to go collect the new pump they have them in stock for £20 and thats all i have to my name so i might aswell do it while i have the cash before i spend it on drink or something bad lol its the back of the pump i thenk its the gasket on it and tbh i cant be bothered stripping and rebuilding it i have been doin that all week with the other cars i have only car i aint touched is the other k11 i have thats fine so i aint taking things off that lol thanks guys and frank i think you are correct about it but its just too much time when i can get a new one thanks guys

Back