linking to ebay ?

im going to list a lot of 1.6 conversion parts on ebay and k11 body upgrades also.

like 2.25" downpipe for 1.6, 2.25" exhaust including de-cat pipe (so you can swap for mot no problem), HKS style backbox/system, custom 1.6 driveshafts, custom solid 1.6 OS engine mount, fixed back bucket seats, mugen air filter, omp strut brace,lowering springs x2 sets, clear rear lights, clear indicators, brand new and rare spolier, another sports replacement backbox, 1.0l engine, 1.6 engine, 1.6 throttle bodies x2, 1.6 non nats ECU, 1.6 Nats ecu, 2 micra shells, full ineteriors, all trims etc

i have also a GTT turbo, a GTT intercooler

can i link on the MSC to them ?

thanks msc:k11yellow

If you wish to sell/advertise your items on the MSC then you will require our MSC seller account:

http://www.micra.org.uk/payments.php?

At only £2.50 it's nothing in comparison to final valuation fees and listing fees that you will have to pay out through ebay and with all those items in your post you'll be charged A LOT more through ebay.

for example you could get charged £2.50 alone with one item with listing and final valuation fees.

Thanks
Kev

[email protected]

seller membership for 20 days is £2.50.

You'll be able to list all your items for sale in the buy and sell forum and have complete access.

alternatively bronze is only £10 for 12 months access to the whole forum, entirely your choice.

If you go through paypal direct I'll will manually alter your forum account, as soon as I see the payment I'll make the changes.

thanks
Kev

Done, you should have complete access to buy and sell and can link from ebay as you wish.

thanks
Kev

Back