Own the Body of a Legend

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Hi peeps, time to consolidate all of my Micra's into 1 project so White Knight (Body Only) needs to go.

For sale is the stock rolling body — so a complete car except for engine, box and exhaust (and front seats).

The body is shiny and just about flawless. Has only travelled I reckon about 20,000k since the respray. Everything is colour coded. There are a couple of chips on the bumpers.

Condition is as pictured although the car comes with stock front and rear lights only (not as pictured) and on steel wheels on ****ty tires only. Interior is clean and complete except it has no front seats.

Sale includes the following non stock extras:

N14 Pulsar 1.6 front discs and calipers (on the car)
Rear spoiler (as pictured)
Tinted windows
Custom Grille with mesh
Clear side indicators
Also comes with standard bonnet for those of you who don't like the bonnet vents

Note: the car was last registered in WA and is currently defected (BOV venting to atmos). Also the car was running non-standard ECU so there may be some wiring to sort.

$1000 ono - located in Adelaide. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 47030.jpg
    47030.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 32

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Hi mate, are the wheels in the pics 15"? That's the look i'd like from my white super S.

What suspension does that shell have in it? might be cheaper for me to get this shipped over and grab parts from it than buy all new bits.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
I read the original post, car looks lowered in the pics, did you refit stock suspension?

And the wheels i was just curios as to what size they are, i know you aren't selling them.

Back