LHD wiper blades

could you modify UK ones?

or convert the car to RHD ones?

i could sell you my single wiper convertion kit ;)

No the UK ones will not swipe as far as I need them too and to convert them to RHD the wiper motor would foul the rack on the LHD etc.
I wouldnt want the single wiper its for the rally car.
Any idea where I can buy a LHD arms and wipers from?

Well wipers can be used for either left hand or right hand drive cars, as far as the assembly i think your have to either go nissan, search scrap or adapt what ever you have now.

What is fitted currently?

No the UK ones will not swipe as far as I need them too and to convert them to RHD the wiper motor would foul the rack on the LHD etc.
I wouldnt want the single wiper its for the rally car.
Any idea where I can buy a LHD arms and wipers from?

fair enough, i think your quickest and cheapest option is to mofiy the arms, the bases are the same, so are the blades, its just the arms that come from the bases. you may be able to pull them out and turn them upside down possibly.

problem is that the arms are not normally the bits that are replaced, so they wont be in any shops or anything. you could order some from nissan but that will cost a bomb.

only other thing you could do, if you can hold out that long, is wait until i go back to sweden and i will grab some while i am over there, and any other LHD parts you may need. but that may not be for a while as i am very poor lol

The wiper arms are different on a LHD car. They cost 20.99 each + vat and are available on a special order 3 - 5 days. I will have a look at the weekend as I have a number of spare wiper arms in stock.

Thats great Matt, thank you. I might have a long list of stuff for you soon, I blew an engine up at the weekend on the RBMR, in the enduro car. I have another engine to put in so its not a problem but when I re-build the other one I want to get the best out of it.
Cheers
Peter

Back