New Flat Wiper Blades £13 inc. UK delivery

Turborevs

Official MSC Trader
Hi,

We are offering flat wiper blades for the Micra at a discounted price of £13 per pair including FREE UK delivery to Micra Sports Club members.

more info on flat wiper blades can be found on our site:

http://turborevs.org.uk/flat-wiper-blades/view-all-products.html

Blade Sizes:

Micra 83 - 92: 18" / 18"
Micra 93 - 02: 20" / 18"
Micra 03 onwards: 21" / 18"

Other sizes avalaible too, please email us at: [email protected] or [email protected] for more info.

To place an order please contact us or send paypal payment to: [email protected] stating size you want and delivery address.

thanks
Jav
Turborevs

kristian - dont do the rear blade for the almera the front two sizes you need are 21" and 19" price is the same £13 inc. postage.

Swiper - again dont have the rear blade for your model either, the front two sizes you need are 22" and 16", price is £13 inc. postage.

mike - no problem, when you are ready just send paypal payment to [email protected] stating the size you need.

thanks
Jav

Courior - thanks, blades will be in the post tomorrow.

ollie240585 - could do two sets for £24 including postage, i think the orion needs 2 x 20" blades, if you want to place an order send paypal payment to: [email protected] stating the sizes you want and also state that you are from MSC and your forum id.

Primal_Concrete_Micra - the offer is on-going to MSC members.

curtis - i'll ask the boss tomorrow to see what we can do on the bulbs.

Have checked and it appears the MKII Orion is 18/18, the MKIII is 20/20.

I'll wait until after pay day (21st) before ordering these, I presume there is no time scale for this offer is there?

Hi,
if i order off your webiste it will cost me "£19.98" for an 18"+20" using a credit card? im afraid i havent got a paypal account so would you except a cheque?
thanks

We've got a payment for K11 wiper blades from a Mike but no address has been given can you email or pm me your address?

ollie240585 - no problem, there is no timescale to the offer.

Napster - yes you can send a cheque, will pm you our details shortly.

curtis - yes can do some the same deal on the exhaust as we have with the saxo owners club which is £5 off, however wont be able to offer that until the year as we run out of our stock and buying them for a higher price at the moment.

when making payment can you all please use the following template:

item oridered: e.g. 20"/18" blades
model: e.g. K10
name and address:

just helps speed up dispatch, thanks.

the address gets listed when paying through paypal!

great about the exhaust etc....ill wait until the new year!

TurboRevs - Recieved in the Post just now!! look good will put them on motor when im home (go on the bike to work)

Trade Rating (positive) Left, can you do the same, Cheers!!!!!

Courior - thanks for the feedback, how do i leave a rating for you?

K10Daz - can do 2 x 21" for £13 inc. postage as well.

turborevs: soon after the new year...ill have another set of bulbs and the the exhaust that appears first....£35...but will be £30 with discount?

Can you tell me how long the exhaust is? thanks Curtis.

blades arrived today, faster than expected with christmas post and all!!!
fitted great and look and work superb ( the wife even fitted 'em herself, then she washed her car!!! complete bargain for £13)

Straight forward fitting! Excellent! NEW standard blades are mince on a clio! These flat wipers are excellent! Cheers mate!

Fitted the new Blades and must say they do look rather stylish with the SS arms, they only go on one way so made the fitting very easy! :cool:

Thanks for the quick delivery too 10/10 (Y)

I emailed them turborevs today and got a response from Javid. He told me £18 posted for front and back, or £15 collected from the shop. Seeing as I'm in sunny Bolton, I think I'll collect :)

Bought some the other day, arrived pretty quick and they were plesant to deal with, a set of fronts for £10.

Back