Wanted a LHD K11

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,
I have been looking for a while now but not seen any for sale I am after a left hand drive manual K11 3dr, ideal non sunroof.

Not fussed if 1 or 1.3, and doesnt need mot or tax.

If you know of one for sale please get in touch.
Cheers
Peter

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Hi all,
I have been looking for a while now but not seen any for sale I am after a left hand drive manual K11 3dr, ideal non sunroof.

Not fussed if 1 or 1.3, and doesnt need mot or tax.

If you know of one for sale please get in touch.
Cheers
Peter

why?

if you are after parts then i can get them, but a whole car.... there is one near me but it is not for sale...

OP
OP
K

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
I am after a whole car. if you can find out if the car near you would be willing to sell it then that would be great, if not a trip to France is on the cards.

Pete

Site Supporter
I'm guessing for a track car/club series project? Not many about to be honest as most people if they imported them imported them from Japan rather than Europe.

NeX

Club Member
I am after a whole car. if you can find out if the car near you would be willing to sell it then that would be great, if not a trip to France is on the cards.

well i have no idea who's car it is or anything i just see it driving now and again.
couldn't you convert a standard micra?

OP
OP
K

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
The reason why is that my new rally car is LHD and I want something to do my local car club events in, like autosolos and tests, gymkhanas, 12cars and if I did these events in a LHD micra then that would give me practice without putting miles on my rally car and to do these events you only really need a road going car but they are great fun!

Is it easy to convert a rhd car to lhd?

NeX

Club Member
The reason why is that my new rally car is LHD and I want something to do my local car club events in, like autosolos and tests, gymkhanas, 12cars and if I did these events in a LHD micra then that would give me practice without putting miles on my rally car and to do these events you only really need a road going car but they are great fun!

Is it easy to convert a rhd car to lhd?

ah i see, well it is really easy to drive a lefthand car, it all makes sense apart from the hand brake lol.

converting should be easy enough, depends on if nissan have holes for everything.

are you planning to drive it on the road? cos you could bodge it easily, but it wouldn't be safe for road.