Lee's micra dot

lee k0011

I hate rust :(
Just a quick update of wot i have been getting up to with my lil micra.
yellow lights 003.JPG

Got the spoiler and new wing in primer all ready for paint now just need some decent weather to get these done now.
yellow lights 004.JPG
And put some yellow tint on the lights
Other big news is it passed its mot with no faults at all :)
Not bad for a car that is 20 years old next year !!!

Green paper FTW :D. Those parts are looking good, supposed to be grey but warm this weekend, good for painting!

Got a cam cover from the scrappy the other day so i decided to give it a good clean and paint it before it go's on. got it off a 1.3 so got to go back soon and see if they will let me have the cams :)
cohens cloths 011 (2).JPG
cohens cloths 013.JPG
cohens cloths 014.JPG

WOW, that is just a stroke of genius Lee, i love every part of your Micra, just wondering one little thing though :D where did you get your decal about the speed bumps i love it :D i want one for mine, i love it when people get close and i go slow ;D haha

WOW, that is just a stroke of genius Lee, i love every part of your Micra, just wondering one little thing though :D where did you get your decal about the speed bumps i love it :D i want one for mine, i love it when people get close and i go slow ;D haha
Thanx bud :). I have lots of speed bumps by my house and i don't like bouncing over them at 30 like every one els coz i don't wont wreck my car so i always have some fool on my rear bumper trying to make me go faster.
I made it up of two decals i got off ebay.
Got the item numbers for you 220877760073 and 160642223565

Thanx bud :). I have lots of speed bumps by my house and i don't like bouncing over them at 30 like every one els coz i don't wont wreck my car so i always have some fool on my rear bumper trying to make me go faster.
I made it up of two decals i got off ebay.
Got the item numbers for you 220877760073 and 160642223565

Thanks a LOT! :D

i think i may be ordering those as soon as possible :D

But i must say, you are amazing at paint works :D, wish i was that good :(, my K11 could do with some body work and some new alloy powder coating

I was quite happy with the results as i have not done much painting before and it was all done with rattle cans.
Just go on youtube if you wont to learn how to do it loads of tutorials on there then just take your time with it.
I am go'n to be sorting my rusty rear wheel arch soon so will put some pics up to show how i get on with that..

that sounds a good idea actually mate i didnt think about it, thanks alot :)

the most i have done to my car so far is some new wiring on my headlight because when i got it the guy before had souldered the wire onto the bulb itself, so kind of a dodgy wiring :/ haha so i got some new wire joiners new headlight block because it had all melted away and then put my xenon bulbs in

also made sure my boot was fully carpeted so the subs on my back parcel shelf gave that little bit more boom and no tinny sound :p, sounds amazing tbh :D

next thing i may be getting for it soon is a new rear exhaust and muffler, because when i put my foot down a little bit you can hear a little bit of a deep sound from the manifold but thats about it, cant actually feel it and i can only hear that when i have my music off, so thinking if i got a new sports exhaust and muffler that i would be able to hear it and feel it more, because a few days ago my exhaust came off, it was the downpipe what had come off, so it had just straight pipe from the manifold, it sounded beautiful but was waaay to loud, so i think with a better exhaust and muffler it will sound beautiful, because my k11 does like to rumble and backfire :p

which i did a very small and amatur video of my little k11 doing some rumbling :) heres the video :p

:)

Those wheels look really nice, and i think it would look nice lowered a little bit, so it looks like a cruiser :p, thats what i would do :D, your choice though bro :D

It just gets more cold air in to the engine so gives it a bit more power and makes some more noise.
Got it off a old 1.6 p10 primera in the scrap yard..

Sounds kind of a good idea to get one tbh, i need to replace my air filter box, and was thinking of one of those full aliminium pipe with a custom made air filter cone on the end, but looking through here nobody likes them or thinks they are a waste of time, but a lot of people are going for either almera boxs or primera boxs, so i think i might have a look around some scrappys and find out which to go for :)

thanks for the information :D

Aye, it's rather nice is that! Did think that when I saw yours!... May be interested, only just got paid so have to wait a bit for everything to go out and till I've done all my repairs and see what pennies are left. Where you at?

Oh, is that painted white or just primed?

Aye, it's rather nice is that! Did think that when I saw yours!... May be interested, only just got paid so have to wait a bit for everything to go out and till I've done all my repairs and see what pennies are left. Where you at?

Oh, is that painted white or just primed?
I am in wrexham north wales but i will post it at my at my expense. And it has been painted white..

Lee was just wondering something, on your primera air filter box, i was wondering if you knew where to get that blue pipe because iv been looking everywhere for something like it and i cant find anything like one :/ was wondering if you had a link where you got yours or some kind of ideas?

Lee was just wondering something, on your primera air filter box, i was wondering if you knew where to get that blue pipe because iv been looking everywhere for something like it and i cant find anything like one :/ was wondering if you had a link where you got yours or some kind of ideas?
This is the same as the one i have apart that they dont have them in blue any more..
Ebay item no 330564271752

Where are you running the flexi hose to? doesnt look like its to the front? Oh and where do you get the hose also :D
It is just some 3" duct hose i got off ebay and it pops out just under the front bumper,I am go'n to try to get it coming out trough the bumper this week tho as it is to close to the ground at the mo ..

Been running these ssr's over the last few days.Thay look cool but it does drive like a bit of a pig on them will deffo need some 155/55/14's if thay are go'n to stay on ..
ssr's 001.JPG
ssr's 003.JPG
ssr's 005.JPG

SSr's need a referb so i have been toying with the idea of changing the color of the centers been thinking ether red or gold :confused:
ssr's 004.JPG

Tend to agree but a SUBTLE gold can look good on most paint colours.

Not go'n to be do'n the wheels for a while yet so plenty of time to think about color options..
Got to make a start on this today before it gets any worse!!!
rusty 001.JPG

Back