fixing micra.

camoxodka

car half done :)
okay so some of may know that my micra was crashed into about a month and a bit ago well know that mot ran out i put my car into the body repair shop.

things that needed done:

- tracking - £29.75 DONE
- new wing - £45 Got
- new headlight - £20 Got
- new front panel - £50 Got

then i decided to keep the bumper and just get it fixed. so the car was took away yester for wellding main job was front panel and on each sill the was a hole which you could fit two fingers in, and the back archs at the back where the sills connect had minor hole in, also the bonnet,

they came and estimated all the job includig mot and gave me a price of £190 for the full job and to put the new parts on. i should have the car back tomorrow afternoon :)

total = £305

okay a little update. the body welder just rang and said that it failed it's mot today due to the fact the the the passenger side foot hole under the glove box is rusty and the drivers side were the pedals are and also were the badck passenger seat are located it all rusted through from one side to the other so another £150. so i said go ahead today the car should be finished on friday around 4 :). so updated price
£455 :O that mot included

Back