Prospective Micra Owner

Good evening all.
Hopefully after Xmas I will be taking on a P-plate 1.o Micra 'Vibe' from my aunt as she has decided she needs a 5-door (which may well also be a Micra).
I'm currently running a V6 Ford Cougar but am always on the lookout for a bit of a fixer-upper to have some fun with. Coincidentally I passed my test in an identical Micra (well it was 'Urine Sample Yellow' rather than pale green!) so will be a nice nostalgia trip too. I don't believe it requires anything serious doing but has a dented wing and various other battle scars etc so I'm looking at tidying those up, followed by a rattle can primer paint job, some big spot lights, stripping the interior of anything not 100% required and generally having the kind of fun I used to have when I was 17 or 18!

Looking forward to looking round the site and getting some inspiration!

Best wishes to you all.

Matt

Nice to meet ya Matt, welcome to the forum. Any questions feel free to ask, plenty of knowledgeable and friendly people on here.
Myself not included of course! :)

Thanks folks.
Be nice to have something small and nippy again - I have a history of owning only big lazy barges over the past few years. This is going to be a seriously budget build but hopefully will create a good little fun car - I just need to find my aunt a replacement first!

Back