Lee's micra dot

Fixed :) Had a brand new cross member welded in and got the inner sill patched..
Cut the rust out in the sill my self. so i new that they would defiantly be welding back on to good metal.
Should be a fare few years before i see rust in these arias again...
Just need to get it to the MOT station and we will be back on the road.

Also as my Micra will be celebrating it's 20th birthday this year. I have been looking at treating it to some thing new and shiny.
Thinking ether a nice exhaust or wheels, but cant make my mind up yet:cool:

Finally got my self a proper welder, so i will be able to get a few lil jobs done with that.

Also got a nice stainless steel back box on it's way. Hopefully that will be here and fitted next weekend..

newlens107.jpg

Had a couple of parcels this week.

But got a few important jobs to do on the family car, so mite not get chance to do any thing to the Micra for a few weeks..

noise001.jpg
[/IMG]
noise001.jpg
noise001.jpg

noise002.jpg

noise003.jpg

Still need to put the new rubbers on, hopefully that will lift it up a bit..

Sounds nice tho, not to loud and you can here it popping now if you have the windows open :)

glad you like it. plenty more years left in this one.

what happend to yours?
whilst waiting to turn right on a main road hit up the back buy a mitsubishi colt tand bounced in to the path of a transit van ended up facing the opposite way in the mouth of the road i was waiting to turn into and the car was just over 1 year old needless to say i was not a happy puppy

whilst waiting to turn right on a main road hit up the back buy a mitsubishi colt tand bounced in to the path of a transit van ended up facing the opposite way in the mouth of the road i was waiting to turn into and the car was just over 1 year old needless to say i was not a happy puppy
the poor micra was never go'n to come out of that one well. :(

Congratulations on the nuptials & the move Lee, hope all went well mate!? Hope you've still got all your hair too after 2 of the most stressful life events happening at the same time!? :)

Car is looking fab, wheels suit it!

Hope all is well fella!

Congratulations on the nuptials & the move Lee, hope all went well mate!? Hope you've still got all your hair too after 2 of the most stressful life events happening at the same time!? :)

Car is looking fab, wheels suit it!

Hope all is well fella!
Thanks Paul, still got a bit off heir left after a manic couple Of months .
I see little niggles keep holding you back from do'n more with yours .
Don't give up tho, will be worth it all in the end!

Thanks Paul, still got a bit off heir left after a manic couple Of months .
I see little niggles keep holding you back from do'n more with yours .
Don't give up tho, will be worth it all in the end!

Not so much niggles as money & the missus! ;p You know the score...

I'll get there in the end though...

Yeah stayed there for a week while I was up there meeting my mate from motherlyther (excuses my spelling)

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Back