k12 stuff wanted!

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
just wondering if anyone has any k12 second hand parts/mods they want to sell?

this can range from bucket seats, black alloys, induction panel filter to alloy pedals, just about anything. especially parts/mods that specifically made for k12s and they are hard to come by and even harder for used and cheaper ones as well.

stick them here please! :blush:

Do you mean K12 ? :confused:

:k12red:

I've got some indicator/wiper stalks and the arches & corner splitters from the factory bodykit (not the skirts though)

mmm....im looking for under bonnet or interior mods more than anything else. just wheels on the outside perhaps!

but thx anyway CAT 20T! appreciated!

i have

Nismo Panel Filter
Black Stil Auto Alloys with Toyo Tyres (17inch)
Nismo brake pads
Nismo Back Box
Nismo grill and indicaters
Nismo Oil cap as well!

all offical stuff

all for sale for the K12.

Have you got pics of the nismo grill and back box?
Would be very interested.

Possibly the springs too

I also may sell my 160SR wheels.

nismo_k12 said:
i have

Nismo Panel Filter
Black Stil Auto Alloys with Toyo Tyres (17inch)
Nismo brake pads
Nismo Back Box
Nismo grill and indicaters
Nismo Oil cap as well!

all offical stuff

all for sale for the K12.

how much for alloys, panel filter and oil cap my friend? pics would be appreciated. send it to my email [email protected] if you dont wanna host.

Bmx_Bandit said:
Have you got pics of the nismo grill and back box?
Would be very interested.

Possibly the springs too

I also may sell my 160SR wheels.

the back box will need modding to fit the 160 as its for a cr12de (1.2)

plus the grill you will need the indicators as it don't fit with the normal ones.

oi this is my thread, selling to me only, back off!! :upside: :wasntme:

nah but how much are those springs brand new? wouldnt £75 be too much?

CAT 20T said:
He's selling the indicators :confused:

aye, but if you actually read bmx bandit's post he asked only about the grill. somebody else asked before about the grill and was informed that the indicators were needed also.

it makes sense to inform him that you need both....

if you didn't need both wouldn't you just get the grill not bothering with the indicators to save money?

The JDM grills use a different shape indicator and also a different shape and size bulb. So you have to fit smaller bulbs and paint them orange then hot glue the baton where the bulb sits into the indicater....its a faff on but worth it. also the new bulbs flash faster as well.

I'm after £150 for the grill and indicaters

Nismo panel filter - £30

Nismo Backbox - £350

Nismo Brake pads - £110

Nismo Oilcap - £30 (retails for £60!)

erm i might have some other stuff as well.

also if you want nismo parts www.envyperformance.com give them a ring and tell them i sent you and you get a nice little discount.

Also any one with a 160SR or Sport model the new Nismo front splitter fits your car! There going for £150 on Yahoo Auctions in Japan.

Ive got some pictures of everything off my car which ill add later.

Attachments

• Dscf0166.jpg
    Dscf0166.jpg
    845.1 KB · Views: 174
tse_adam said:
oi this is my thread, selling to me only, back off!! :upside: :wasntme:

nah but how much are those springs brand new? wouldnt £75 be too much?

my ebiach springs cost me £150

nismo_k12 said:
The JDM grills use a different shape indicator and also a different shape and size bulb. So you have to fit smaller bulbs and paint them orange then hot glue the baton where the bulb sits into the indicater....its a faff on but worth it. also the new bulbs flash faster as well.

I'm after £150 for the grill and indicaters

Nismo panel filter - £30

Nismo Backbox - £350

Nismo Brake pads - £110

Nismo Oilcap - £30 (retails for £60!)

erm i might have some other stuff as well.

also if you want nismo parts www.envyperformance.com give them a ring and tell them i sent you and you get a nice little discount.

Also any one with a 160SR or Sport model the new Nismo front splitter fits your car! There going for £150 on Yahoo Auctions in Japan.

Ive got some pictures of everything off my car which ill add later.

sorry for asking too many question, how long has it been used for and is the panel filter a straight forward swap then? if yes i'll take it off you! how much including posting?

panel filter only has done about 3000/4000 miles. I only put it on at the start of the year. Not sure on posting. Yes its a direct swap for the standard filter.

oh thats too steep for me, well lets get the filter out of the way. give me a total price for it.

well i am selling mine to raise cash....anyone?? little chips on them but nothing major, 3-4 mm thread on all four. open to sensible offers........

c9d3fdd0.jpg

parts needed

i am looking for a rear spoiler for the k12 micra if any one has one please email me at [email protected], i also have many parts for this shape micra

thanks

Anis

i have impul rear bumper,sideskirts,spoiler and arches for sale

also i have nissan arches

Back