Not open for further replies.

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
ON BEHALF OF DUSK

Cobra club man bucket seats in grey/black with fitted micra frames £150
Custom stainless steal 2" cat back + back box exhaust £185
Badboy bonnet in black £100
Pop out superS tints £35

15" white deep dish alloys 195/45/15 current tyres good condition with 2x brand new spare tyres *OFFERS*

Wide arched shell, basically will have no engine and any parts that people want to buy, will most likely need trailering away. Kit cost £300, fitting cost £300
sensible offers, would rather sell than scrap.

Also, any bits wanted off car

pic 1 of wheels
pic 2 of wheels

TB SOLD

Well interested in Seats and Bonnet, anychance of Picture of bonnet! Money is ready and waiting!!!!
Would you be able to meet me half way, if i gave you money for petrol!!
Im from Leicester!

im not really wanting bonnet as i want a track car sorry. plus seats im cool about not wanting either-lol

:D

dibs is up to seller if he gives you i wont be upset but he will prob sell to best deal. not the 1st guy, but hey its up2 dusk his call-lol

:D

wtf, I thought I was having the exaust and wheels?????? care to explain?

its an absoloute shame to see that car getting broke, if i had some spare cash a wud take it off his hands and make it my project, if it had of been january or so! Grrrrr - vultures the lot of you, someone should really seriously consider taking the lot - out of interest why is he breaking? Am so gutted a dont have some spare cash!

Interested in the wide arch kit ;) Will keep eye on it when my money claim comes through and i get a insurance quote :)

Big_ben said:
its an absoloute shame to see that car getting broke, if i had some spare cash a wud take it off his hands and make it my project, if it had of been january or so! Grrrrr - vultures the lot of you, someone should really seriously consider taking the lot - out of interest why is he breaking? Am so gutted a dont have some spare cash!
The car will be getting scrapped if noone wants it - with the wide arch kit on it.
It will be a tiny little wide arch cube.

sorry to hear about this mate.

was wandering why your breaking it in the first place?
and
wot would you want for the car the way it is?

Umar

kristian - your more than welcome to the tb, won't have spare cash for a bit don't want to mess him about for a month or two.

he's selling because he had the work done, then fell in love with a mutibushi galant, he bought a galant for 2000, moved into his flat and then within the week some scroats broke into it and did so much damage that it was a right off. This galant was mint condition, and i mean MINT, nothing wrong with it at all, seriously you couldnt find a nicer galant. Now the galant has gone and he's claimed on his insurance it means he loses his no claims, wich means he cant afford to keep the micra without making sarcifices, realy ####y and bad luck, all because some pricks wanted to take a ride in his car

yeah dusk i had conversation with Gary and if your going to scrap the shell, ill speak to you

Can I get teh rubber seals for the bottom of the front wqindows? and also the winders?

heres his bonnet, best picture there is of it realy

PIC000047.jpg

I think dusk will agree that the seats are sold when the transaction is finished, naturaly he will be fare and sell to those who showed interest first, but because that many people say they will buy things and then dont, its not worth turning away potential buyers, if you are interested in something that someone else is also interested in, still post your interest then you can be contacted if the first person changes there mind.
nothing is sold until dusk himself says its sold.

until these seats are out the car and cash is handed over they aren't sold, they're provisionally sold.
Lets leave it there

(Cars at mine so I might just have it all :p)

seats are rigid, so no tilt, you can get subframes that tilt though

balls lol. Is it hard to get in back with them? or not? cause they can still move forward cant they?

andy if you buy these... fit them and just strip the back out clean...
or have a nice install or matress...lol

whats up with the post clock says 2:45 but is only 00:45... clocks went back not forward dint they???? one for admin me thinks..:)

Sorry to go O/T but yeah, to fix this go to your User CP, go to Options, change timezone to GMT (It's probably on GMT+1 for some reason) and make sure "Automatically adjust clock for daylight savings".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back