Stuff for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the bonnet fit on my SR?Do the seats still slide forward like normal seats?If they do im still very interested, would you be willing to meet halfway between where you are and Leicester?I met raceworx when i brought his exhaust so he will tell u i wont mess u about and i have the money waiting like i said when you first posted the thread.Cheers Ben

I still want em and money is ready and waiting. Can Collect anytime as i live in Oldham

Wheels and exhaust sold to ricky.
Seats sold to andys depending on payment
TB+ECU sold to kristian
Bonnet is not for sale, nothing else is for sale pending further micra purchaces.

2 options, shell, but will have no engine and will have bits and bobs missing that I know some people are after

or

kit, am pretty confident that it will come off easy enough, wings bolt on and the parts that were blended on we would cut the body metal so kit isn't damaged.

Dusk is open to offers

Well i wouldn't mind jst the shell. What all would you include with this? The plan would be to take the engine (CG13) outta mine with the primera box etc and put it into this one. Then stick the old engine (CG10) back into mine and use that as a daily runner.

Would take all the parts of my car and fit it to this one, such as coilovers and wheels...

So - how much would you be looking for, for jst the shell. Any pics of the inside?

Those prices are what I would say he'd be happy with.

Things that would be missing could be the wiper stuff, dash, seats, exhaust, suspension, bonnet.

Some of these he might have standard stuff but not sure.

Just spoke to Dusk, £300 and it's sold, we're putting standard suspension back on, there will be no engine.

Buyer is welcome to the shell or kit, if no one buys it will be scrapped and not given away.

Contact myself for recent pics and details.

Will have to be sorted soon, we are stripping parts this weekend and engine weekend after.

mean micra said:
andy if you buy these... fit them and just strip the back out clean...
or have a nice install or matress...lol

I cant take the back seats out :( Because i use the car for work and for family too. :(

titch,i will have parts that are missing from DUSK'S if you buy it, you could collect them for beer money no problem

goldstar0011 said:
If someone does finalise sale we'll minimise what stuff is missing!

just thought ide mention it,i have just about every standard part for a micra lol

i hope someone does take this..would be a shame for all the work done to got to waste

What time can i pick the seats up? Getting the car lowered at 10am Saturday at KwikFit (For Freeeeee :p)

59bhp... - will ask.

Andy - Take it you got them, had to get up early today to sort with him so I hope you like.

Everyone else - if there is no interest in the shell of the car then everything on the car is available.
Best if people could MSN/email me [email protected]

hey goldstar i am interested in all suspension equipment like i was months ago-lol

springs, shock, panhard rod n strut brace. however if 59 bhp gets these then ill jus take the springs n shocks :)

ill talk with u on msn wen u come on l8r.

:D

yeh they great goldstar. Mum aint impressed as nobody can get into back of car now haha :)

Is the bonnet in good nick and does it look better than a standard bonnet?From the pic cant really tell,cheers Ben

Should mention the bonnet is not for sale until the car is about to be scrapped or sold, suspension is still a maybe in case he gets another micra.

my mom wasn't happy with my rear seats coming out, till she saw she could fit more shopping in now!

Nobody wanting stuff?

Smoothed passenger door
Rear boot with tinted glass
SuperS pop out windows tinted
plus stuff off car

i'd take the front drivers and passenger door locks and boot locks, if they dont go, as mine are being abit stubborn... passenger one doesnt open and the drivers some times take some fiddling

Have you still got the wide arch body shell, if so could you send me some pictures to [email protected] and were abouts are you? Is the kit kevlar/gpr or carbon as their is a big difference in weight. I already have a wide arch Micra and I could be interested in a spare shell.

Cheers

Matt

Shell is standard shell with fibreglass bumpers, rear and front wings.

The shell will most likely be being disposed of Sunday though.

Everythings gone except stuff being kept and cars being dragged away tomorrow, going to it's retirement home with all the other beat down micras aka scrap yard

Will have to speak to Brendan, I need off drive asap, it's too cold to be removing bits (considering I'd be getting nothing for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back