k11 wide arch kits new

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Hi guys the K11 arches have turned up, they are a 70mm extension primered white FRP. They can be fitted using the kit included or can be bonded on and filled etc. I have negotiated a deal in Japan which means I can offer this set for just £225 all in delivered to you. These would usually set you back nearly £200 in Japan before shipping and tax etc. Please see the pictures below.

£225 for a set of four to your door, they are in the UK.

3 door models only.

Attachments

• k11 arch.jpg
    k11 arch.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 6,754
  • arches 001.jpg
    arches 001.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 971
  • arches 002.jpg
    arches 002.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 1,592
  • arches 003.jpg
    arches 003.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 827
  • arches 004.jpg
    arches 004.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 825
  • arches 005.jpg
    arches 005.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 875
I will be selling 3 kits now, one is taken one is on hold so this one is left. I may get more depending on interest, but it takes a while as they are manufactured to order.
The fitting kit consists of cutter self tap screws and rubber piping for the edges, so how you fit is up to you, but generally you would pilot drill a few holes on the wing lip and arch lip then secure with screws.

Any takers? I'll auction them if not. I'd rather see them go to someone on the club.

soon as i get payed on the 25th and payed insurance and other bits i will see if i got enough spare cash to buy these....if not wuld there be any chance getting a cuple opf sets for us members for next month?

I don't mind holding them for a short while if anyone is struggling to come up with the funds. if anyone wants me to reserve them a set just let me know.

I think it would be more trouble than it's worth to fit these to a k10.

can you get the nismo splitter for it too? to make a full kit? or is it just the arches?

is there any way you could bodge these onto a 5 Dr, or do you think its not possible?

Ralph are u mad? dont fit them to the 5 door u have..if sumone does take this last set of arches then wuld u still do a group buy for people that want them but cant afford them at this point? also along with the splitter and the rear spoiler?

why not wide the 5dr? i have seen a similar kit on a 5 dr and it looks mint :D i have 2 differnt wide arch kits already lol and this is the only one that might have a chance of going on the 5 dr :D
and it would be fully molded and blended too, so could look quite good :D

well my idea was to cut the rear arches in half at the top and bond one to the rear quarter and bond the other one to the rear door, so it just overlaps and then the arch comes away with the door :D

well my idea was to cut the rear arches in half at the top and bond one to the rear quarter and bond the other one to the rear door, so it just overlaps and then the arch comes away with the door :D

you would have to split the arch .. as some would remain on the car and some would be on the door..

Therefore, 'filling' and smoothing the arch so when the door is open it looks ok.

Ive done it before on another type of 4door car and some 'wide' arches..

kinda like this

http://www.sfondideldesktop.com/Images-Cars/Ford/Mondeo/For/Mondeo-For.jpg

Ok, so what i'm getting is that K11 owners want wide arches but you are all skint lol.
I can work something out for you guys if you want like (as an example) You pay me a £25 deposit, I will then order the arches, then you can pay me 2 monthly instalments of £100 or four of £50 I will then send the arches out to you with nothing extra to pay. How does that sound? Any other ideas welcome

so am i correct in sayin that we pay you the deposit to secure them and then say liek 50 quid for 4 months and at the end you send the arhes to us or do we get the arches at the beginning?

As much as i trust you guys, i would have to send the arches after I have recieved the full amount, I don't mind payment by paypal etc to give you more security.

Hmm, So these go up underneath the shell rather than through the side etc?

Just checking as i am muchos tempted by this :)

you would have to split the arch .. as some would remain on the car and some would be on the door..

Therefore, 'filling' and smoothing the arch so when the door is open it looks ok.

Ive done it before on another type of 4door car and some 'wide' arches..

kinda like this

http://www.sfondideldesktop.com/Images-Cars/Ford/Mondeo/For/Mondeo-For.jpg

thanks mate, :D

that was kinda what i mean only the bit of arch that is below the door would be attached to the door too so that the whole half of the arch came away when opening the door :D

as for buying a kit i will have to check my bank, but instalments sounds good :D

Micra Body Kits

Hi Pete,

If you can not get any joy with Amy we now have these in stock and variations of the kit. Give me a ring or drop me an email and I could send you some pictures.

Matt

[email protected]
01865 748000

Back