More Jdm K11 Parts Nismo Wide Arches Etc

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Nismo k11 rear spoiler in black with integrated led stop light, needs a bit of rub down and paint to make it a1. Structurally sound, no cracks or splits. 130 to your door.

And the much awaited wide arch kit with fittings, 70mm extension primered white FRP. They can be fitted using the kit included or can be bonded on and filled etc. NOW JUST 200 TO YOUR DOOR!! VERY LIMITED STOCK OF THESE!!

First to confirm for definite gets them,
Items are in Japan and include shipping.

Attachments

• MAR1.JPG
    MAR1.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 632
  • MAR2.JPG
    MAR2.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 630
  • MAR3.JPG
    MAR3.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 612
  • MAR4.JPG
    MAR4.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 676
  • MAR5.JPG
    MAR5.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 551
  • k111.jpg
    k111.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 741
  • K112.jpg
    K112.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 567
  • K113.jpg
    K113.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 564
  • K114.jpg
    K114.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 527
  • K115.jpg
    K115.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 519
Same price worldwide,
if you want a set confirm it here, paypal to
[email protected]
Thanks

RTLKyuubi, I am not aware of anyone making a set specific for the k10, I can get some similar to the arches shown, but I cant see them being the same shape as a k10.

Ill deffo take the spoiler, can pay now! And ill take a set of the wide arches but will have to pay next friday if thats fine?

You have a PM amy!!

That's fine Sammyboi, send the payment through and they are yours. 2 sets af arches left now.

Amy,

Long shot, can you get any bits for a P11 Primera GT?? I'm after small aesthetic mods to improve the appearance.
If only I had a K11 i'd rip those arches out of your hand (metaphorically speaking)

Spoiler is sold, one set of arches left

Hoodedreeper, I can get them but I think shipping costs would make it too expensive for what they are.

Ollie, I can get anything at all standard or uprated, there are a few being broken locally as well.

Thanks

Ollie, anything really, do you want standard or aftermarket grills?

Mike, yes 1 set left, let me know if you want to reserve them for you.

Thanks

sorry for not getting back onto you about the arches..! is there any chance you can get nismo bumpers? if you can how much do you think it will set me back?

damn why did i have to be stuck in london >> i would have had first dibs but i suppose i will have to take 4th......

but who ever buys it, would they mind lending it to me for a bit? i want to take a mold,

please let Ralph make a mould!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th dibs please
amy........id be tempted with a nismo rear aswell if you can get another few please?

please let Ralph make a mould!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th dibs please
amy........id be tempted with a nismo rear aswell if you can get another few please?

thanks naps :D

btw can i borrow the spats too? get a full nismo set made and then there is no way it can be lost and no more imports from japan :D

you stole me rear one, this is mine! :p

hehe if i get the full kit moulded then there will be no problems ;)

true, but i'd rather have genuine!
Just cuz I'm a geeek like that.

yea me too but then, i would rather have a copy than none at all, and at the rate that japs are smashing them on speed bumps there won't be any left soon

Well I have good news we have bought the actual Nismo front and rear moulds so there will be no more shortages. I'm still going to get the used Nismo made parts as well, and I have enquired about buying up what new stock they have remaining but more on that another day in another post.
LOOK OUT FOR A NISMO FOR SALE THREAD AT SOME POINT TODAY!!!

Nex tbh i couldnt see them disappearing any time soon anyway...theres at least three tuning companies (in Japan) making copies of the Nismo arches and a few making the splitters at present, one being used to supply all the arches that have currently been sold on here -- (granted i havent seen any rear splitters being copied though) :)

Are they Nissan's own Nismo moulds or a copy mould from one of the above companies.?

also Amy are you making them in genuine style (as in rubberised / bumper material) or are you just gonna go with the copy method of fibreglass.?

Dont need any myself, just curious.

The company we use now makes a lot of aftermarket bodykits for various tuning companies. The moulds we will be using are supposed to be the Nissan Nismo moulds I havn't seen them yet but they are supposed to be the actual moulds and accesories. The Nismo kit's have allways been fibreglass I have some here now, from Nissan in Nismo boxes and they are fibreglass just like the copied items. I have not seen any made from the bumper material, although it would be nice to make them that way as they would be more resiliant to knocks and scrapes.

mmm Ok :) im almost positive the ones in hyper revs are plastic :S ...ive seen a genuine nismo front splitter (a pic) and that looked like it was for want of a better description made from bumper type material...mainly because it had deep scratches underneath (like you can get in the bumpers when you catch them)..also the rear spats are plastic aswell iirc.

I guess they could of changed to fibreglass to reduce costs though.

Yeah I guess it's possible, perhaps it just had really thick primer on it or something? It bugs me that a lot of aftermarket stuff is fibre glass its quite fragile stuff really.

The scratches looked plasticy :laugh: but couldnt say tbh. :) yeah i agree about the fibreglass...thats why i better not ###### mine on anything :D

Back