K11 SuperS Parts

T

TheOrchidThief

Hello there. I am very strapped for cash, so the time has come to try and sell a few parts for my car. At the moment I have the following:

- Micra K11 Open mouth grill (you may wish to put different mesh in as I used quite heavy duty stuff)
- SuperS Grey gear knob (I do not know if this is different from standard so you tell me)
- 1 x Brand new 175/65 R14 Pirrelli tyre (This was a spare tyre and to my knowledge was never used - Perfect for getting you through an mot)

As for prices, I am not expecting a lot so make me a reasonable offer.

I am prepared to post the items at the buyers cost but am more than happy for people to collect. Payment can be made through paypal if desired. I am not often on here anymore so you can email me at [email protected] Thanks

Hello there, I live in gloucestershire and cardiff (during term time). The grill will need repainting but is otherwise in good condition.

RE: RE: K11 SuperS Parts

TheOrchidThief said:
Hello there, I live in gloucestershire and cardiff (during term time). The grill will need repainting but is otherwise in good condition.

Cardiff! Wahey! Sorry mate, don't want any parts but give us a shout when you get back uni

both are quite a distance from me, think i'll make my own, chz anyway mate

Back