k11 super s whats the difference?

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
i saw my first k11 super s in the flesh on the motorway today!!! but whats the difference? it seems far more subtle of a change compared to the k10 ssfwn . i know it has the front fogs, but i couldnt tell the difference at the back!? and i know the interior is different although the seats on ebay didnt seem to interesting really! (not dissing any k11 ss drivers!) i was just curious as from having a k10 ive learnnt abit of respect for the k11 version.:blush:

Electric windows/Aircon/Powersteering/ABS all as options.
Different colour interior + Dials(with tacho)
Differernt front and rear bumpers including a spoiler.
Standard Parcelshelf with speakers.

No real difference from any other 1.3 other than bumpers and interior like seats, the SR is probably a "fully loaded" K11 with PAS and usually rear discs and ABS.
I oftern wondered why Nissan did a SuperS (aka SuperSport) when it had no extra performance.

k11 bumpers are bigger. if you put them side by side you see a difference. Also the k11 rear bumper is smooth instead of having a pattern in it.

don't forget the rear spoiler ;) thats 50bhp on its own lol,

the super s is more rounded but thats in :( they should have turbo'd it

the K11 really missed out, nissan started with the March ST then the best k11 was the FRENCH one!! the 1.4 Se isn't it? then they made the k12 160SR still that leaves room for modding ;)

Back