super s ???

I've just bought a k11 Micra to replace my beloved K10 that somebody decided to modify with an Astra, it's a Japanese import apparently, manufactured in 1992, but i'm having trouble identifying the model, hence finding insurance awkward to get, could anyone have a go at guessing what it is ? it has a super s boot spoiler and fogs in the front spoiler, factory fitted 5 spoke alloys, on the inside it has an immobiliser, rev counter,air con, electric sunroof,windows and mirrors and power steering but i think that's standard isnt it ? cheers, Sonic :confused:

sounds nice with all those electric things,k11 usually like transit vans :D

cant really say cos its an import,but should just come under super s

the air con, electric sunroof etc all those mod cons are extras - some one must have really wanted the top of the range super s!

sounds more like an SR (going off the extras you've mentioned) rather than a super s - although i might be wrong.

nah will be a super s import most insurance know them as that. they are in the drop down box on the likes of elephant's site. you get the choice of super s, super s (import).

no other k11's came with front spot lamps other than super s i think. and the super s was never renamed sr in other countries :)

Big_ben said:
might b a march, does it have the silly weird number plate lights?

yeah, on the rear it doesn't have the black plastic strip with the no. plate lamp in, its just got a small light over the top of the plate, it kind of looks after market.

yep, they differ in that both rear light clusters have a reverse, from the top they go :- flasher, reverse, stop/tail, reflector.:grinning:

After a lot of searching I finally found that it is a 1992 K11 (one of the first ?) its a 1.3 March with the G# trim option, thanks to all for the input.

Big_ben said:
might b a march, does it have the silly weird number plate lights?

im such a genius - i think that since my knowledge is so vast i should be immortalised....

nah man only kidding but i got it in one!

whoohoo

Back