K11 Specs Please help!

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Right. I want a K11 now. i got a grand budget, and it has to be a 1.3. I know the SuperS is the best but they are like rocking horse doo daa. can someone please post a list of which model has better specs? ill start,

1. SuperS
10. Basic 1.3 with nothing

And also if you can, what year did any updates occur, ie facelift 1/2, NATS, blah blah blah.

Thanks so much!!!

PS: if anyone has a superS for sale or a high spec 1.3 drop me a line :)

super s, sr and si are all the same specs, only the si is a facelift models of the super s and sr and the si came in a 1.3 and a 1.0....... the basic 1.3's were the gx, lx and insperation.

super s has different style seats / interior colour (either green/blue or red/purple) and black dials with white numbers...which the sr's dont have, though basically the same car else where....depending on optional extras.

I have seen SE and S versions. These had 1/2 colour coded bumpers and rear wash wipe, but no fogs. how well spec'ed is the SE or S? thanks!!

do you think this is a good buy??? is 102K a lot for the 1.3?? thanks again!!!

the s (sport??) is like the si, but facelift facelift k11 (2001+ i belive) iam not sure about the se lol. think its an even higher model (sport extra???)

WHY ARE ALL THE SR's NEAR SCOTLAND!!! :( NOT FAIR!

we made em up here :p lol, im tempted toward anothe micra, espech' a 1.3 so good thread mate, should be a stick somewhere to highlight the drifences between the models, pre and post facelift, 1.0 and 1.3........

(if that happens i want credit for suggesting it haha :p)

ohhhh the spelling mistakes in that!!!, shud be a edit button o_O lol!

Back