Help and advice needed please!!

CMF_Bobnick45

» CMF Member
hi there, i have a 1.3 micra which i recently solved a couple of probs on (thanks to this sites help!) but my mum and dad have just given me their 1.0 V reg (2000 i think?) to see if i can fix, it has two probs.
1. juddering when driving, starts fine, runs fine, just every now and then feels like its missing then runs fine again, mainly in 2nd and 3rd gear. Have done the resolder of the TB and moved cables near dizzy....other than that any ideas??

2. Central locking......passenger door does not respond to key fob or key in drivers door can only open by unlocking with key at the passenger door......also goes a bit bonkers every now and then ie; press fob to unlock which it does then instantly relocks itself again...need to press unlock bout 3 times before it actually does stay unlocked.

Any help, advice or other good links would be VERY gratefully received......Thanks :eek:)

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
Bobnick45 WROTE:

"yea ok no where that is but where is the t/b maf plug to is it just by the t/b box?<BR>
<BR>
bob

there are 2 plugs on the offside of the t/b bob, throttle position sensor and maf, my maf one had a dodgy contact when i bought the car and the engine would ocasionally jerk like mad

frank

Back