Aerial Adaptor, K11 owners please read and reply

M

Monkey

This is for K11 owners only please

i am doing some research on what the differences are in the K11 from first ones rolling off the production lines to the last.

For anyone who has fitted a new car stereo in their K11 can you reply with which areial plug you had in your car when you changed your stereo, its the plug that goes to the areial connected to the black lead, and NOT an adaptor that has been fitted, and can you also put the year of registration and model please ie:

1998 Equation pulg 1

it has to be the plug that is hard wired/soldered to the black lead that goes to the areial.

Plug 1

category-289_tw140_th100.jpg

Plug 2

ca-pm.jpg

Edited Due to some Confusion

My '96 Shape has the angled plug like #1. Funnily enough, the adapter I used looked like a cheaper version of plug 2 :grinning:

go to halofrds or motor world - they will tell u hwat u need although i can tell u its no2, the 1st one comes with the car, i have a no2 lying around somehwerew

I dont need to know what i need cos i know, i am doing some research on what the differences are in the K11 from first ones rolling off the production lines to the last.

all i want is a simple answer ie

1998 Equation pulg 1

silver_si said:
all K11 came with plug 1 from sop tp eop

Thats what i wanted to make sure, thats for all your help. i have a list of what areials, speakers etc fit wiat cars and what they come with but sometimes its not correct. but this is enough info for what i want

Back