K11 Question/Advice

My Micra had an accident. An insurer engineer had an inspection of the car (in my garage) and will give the details to the insurer company. Hi said probably will be not fixed, to expect they pay full lose... OK, I will wait call from them with 2 options:
- To pay £.... full price (aprox. market price) and they take the car.
- To pay £... slightly less and I will keep the car for spares... (the car will be unregistered)
I still don;t know how much they will pay but to make decision what to chose I would like to ask here:
How much approximately can take if I keep the car and sell it in that condition to somebody who needs engine+gearbox for example...
The car is not bad damaged according to my opinion.
Damages are:
- Driver side wing
- Bonnet
- Front bumper
- Driver side head light cluster
- Steering weel airbag
Everything else is in perfect condition, the car is drivable, the engine compartment is not affected, no liquid leaks...
The car is top of the range for the model (K11)
X Reg (end 2000)
82 000 miles
5 doors
green metallic paint
engine 1.4
CVT automatic
New spare tire Bridgestone 165/60R14
So my question is how much roughly I can take for the car in this condition? I ask because I need to make decision if I keep the car or leave it them to scrap it.

the car in its current state will be worth £100 to £300 at a wild guess, but do you want to keep the car and repair it ? or do you want to buy another car ? the choice is yours aint it.
you,re best to get a couple of quotes for the repair, and then decide

the car in its current state will be worth £100 to £300 at a wild guess, but do you want to keep the car and repair it ? or do you want to buy another car ? the choice is yours aint it.
you,re best to get a couple of quotes for the repair, and then decide
I will buy another car, don't want to repair it.

P.S. Now I saw notice in "Sell and Buy" -(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)
I don't know what does it mean...

Moderated Post

Back