Advice

Hello, OK do I've finally got around to putting my jag up for sale, if I get no bites then at the end of August I'll px it.

I'm going for the k11, preferably the carburettor model. However I'll settle for the injection version if needs be. Either way I'll stick with the 1.0 litre engine.

I'll now what to look for regarding rust, suspension at quality of clutch. Is there any signs I should look out for with the engine.

First thing I'll do is service it, change water pump and thermostat. Oh and cam belt if it needs it (hoping for some service history). How far should the temp gauge move, what does it idle at etc. Also what is a good price range (I've asked before).

Hello, OK do I've finally got around to putting my jag up for sale, if I get no bites then at the end of August I'll px it.

I'm going for the k11, preferably the carburettor model. However I'll settle for the injection version if needs be. Either way I'll stick with the 1.0 litre engine.

I'll now what to look for regarding rust, suspension at quality of clutch. Is there any signs I should look out for with the engine.

First thing I'll do is service it, change water pump and thermostat. Oh and cam belt if it needs it (hoping for some service history). How far should the temp gauge move, what does it idle at etc. Also what is a good price range (I've asked before).
What Jag you got (?)

Back