K11 plastics

CMF_Zacholden

» CMF Member
Hey guys,
Had a guy ask me if I would sell the factory plastics that's on my k11. There's the one on the bonnet, clip on covers for the light and the drivers mirror. They are all the factory ones so I thought they would be worth abit of coin... How much you guys recon? Cheers

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
Hi Mate,

Nobody can really say what they're worth as it all depends on what the individual is willing to pay. To give you a guide i would pay say $50 for the headlight covers, $60-$80 for the bonnet protector and i have never seen or heard of the drivers mirror one but if it's an even rarer option it could be worth $50 plus?
Perhaps ask Dean (Hotfunk67) to check his original sales brochures for Australia to see if the mirror cover is AUDM or JDM.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Adam

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
BeeBoop WROTE:

"To give you a guide i would pay say $50 for the headlight covers, $60-$80 for the bonnet protector and i have never seen or heard of the drivers mirror one but if it's an even rarer option it could be worth $50 plus?

Personally I'd say the old "tell him he's dreamin'", but I suppose items are only worth what someone's willing to pay - If they were new-old-stock, then I'd understand the prices but if you're willing to pay that much for almost 20 year old plastics, power to you! :)

---dens

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Didnt see mention of any weathershields Rudy? Ive got the big bubble style weathershield for drivers side 2 door you want it?

Back