K11 Power Mirrors + Windows

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
hey guys i know these are somewhat of a rarity in aus but just wondering if anyone has got them on their K11?

in the ones that dont have them from factory are there looms there ready to just plug and play?

cheers
Kyle

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
i bought the powerwindow arm rests, and switches for my Super S off of import monster, and then got some universal motors off ebay, but haven't got around to fitting them, I also have the switch for the folding electric mirrors as well, but haven't got the folding mirrors yet.

if you manage to get the factory armrests and switches from some where, make sure it comes with the wiring plugs, mine didn't and so I have no idea what color wire goes where. also the JDM ones that I have look to have more wires involved than the UK ones. ie, I have 6 terminals for wires on my left hand switch, where as the wiring diagram for the UK micras in the Haynes Manual indicate that there is only I think 4 or maybe 5 wires needed??

so yeah, i have no idea.

lol

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
They came factory on Super S. I bought a kit off ebay and installed it. Looks stock as! Was $150 from memory and so easy to install!

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
daily_ricer WROTE:

"i bought the powerwindow arm rests, and switches for my Super S off of import monster, and then got some universal motors off ebay, but haven't got around to fitting them, I also have the switch for the folding electric mirrors as well, but haven't got the folding mirrors yet.<BR><BR>if you manage to get the factory armrests and switches from some where, make sure it comes with the wiring plugs, mine didn't and so I have no idea what color wire goes where. also the JDM ones that I have look to have more wires involved than the UK ones. ie, I have 6 terminals for wires on my left hand switch, where as the wiring diagram for the UK micras in the Haynes Manual indicate that there is only I think 4 or maybe 5 wires needed??<BR><BR>so yeah, i have no idea.<BR><BR>lol

i was thinking of doing the same thing except use proper window motors, I had also worked out that i would need plugs for them, a couple of questions though, the switch for the the mirrors is larger than the instrument dimmer switch that is is in that position on our 95's, can it be fitted, (did the UK models come with power mirrors and was the switch different), what sort of money did they cost so far, and if u decide they are to hard to fit and u wish to resell the stuff u already got could u pm me first please, also the mirror switch seems to have in and out but not up and down, wats the go. I would like to import the heated mirrors for cold mornings and would wire them up to work at the same time as rear demister

Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated

Back