k11 spares...

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
righto just want to rid of some stuff that is useless to me, its taking up room and is uneeded, posiable moving house soon so needs RID!

facelift rear bench SPLIT FOLDING!!!, top spec!!! (green patten)

facelift rear door pockets (the ones with the holders in)

k11 facelift full dash dial surround pod, painted red

piller covers (std nissan ones for micras with tweeters supposedly quite rare)

k11 roof handle, coat hanger, and roof liner holder trim

k11 door rubber and plastic trim in the footwells.

facelift gear surround trim, and rubber gear gaitor

facelift cubby hole (the one in front of the gear stick)

k11 full carpet, inc boot carpet, and rear arch carpet

k11 front seat belt surround plastics

k11 rear seat belts (good working order, but the plastic covers are snapped)

k11 parcel shelf holders/support

facelift k11 parcel shelf with 3rd barke light hole, ready cut for 6x9 speakers

prefacelift k11 parcel shelf with NO 3rd brake light hole.

k11 pre-facelift standard front speakers.

k11 front window winders, inc handles, clips and spacers.

k11 fixed rear 1/4 windows

k11 black plastic wing mirrors, with no interior adjusters. poverty spec!

k11 Standard gear shifter

golf mk2 rear archs

G60 golf front archs, with brackets, cut to suit micra..need abit of a tidy up

k11 prefacelift boot handle inc lights and wiring, stnadrd black plastic.

k11 facelift boot handle inc lights and wiring, needs painting

k11 insperation 1.3 spoiler, small lip one

k11 custom made bumper canards, used for arydynamics

old shcool tape player, with big parcel shelf speakers in a box, amp and wiring! think there pioneer jobbies. go with a retro looking k10.

battery re-location kit, inc k11 battery tray.

k11 front bumper support bar

k11 std rear wiper motor

OFFER ON ALL THIS STUFF! could post the small stuff dependent!

PREF PICKUP!!!!

you got any pics of the pillars with tweeters in, interested in those and the rear anti roll bar, how much you wanting for them?

Jay

they dont have the tweeters just the covers. the tweeters are in my car :p
£5 for the covers if your still intrested...

rear roll bar £20.

dan your best price on the 1.3 bottom end (got any mounts with it?) and the facelift gearshifter please

shifter and the linkage? or just the shifter?

i aint really looked at the 1.3 tbh, from what i can see its got one mount onit. dont know how much they fetch..make me an offer.

how much for the boot handle, as I assume its the numberplate light holder?

yep, £10 plus postage, or if you going to the midlands meet ill bring it along :)

^^^ p.s dont really want to post to oz.

shifter and linkage,

would prefer all mounts youve got but a couple should be ok, but thinking about it the only 1 i really need is the drivers side one.

as for offers thats a dangerous game hows £20 collected sound?

superls £30 for the bottem end and £15 for linkage sound?

alfone depnds what time on a friday..after noon should be fine :)

ill definately have the roll bar, not sure about the tweeter covers yet, ill check them out when i come get the roll bar!!
when is good to collect? Gonna get anthony's number shortly and find out if he is gonna bring my manifold down to yours, can come get the lot in one go then!

:)

primal thats a good idea :) ive dug out the roll bar for you. weekends should be fine to collect just let me know witch and when.

alfonze anytime after 3ish, ill let you know if early or later during this week. dont know how busy work is gonna be on friday.

superles ive just noticed the return spring on the linkage is snapped. you still want it? other than that its fine.

to be honest dan at the moment those prices are a little out of my price range, id ba able to push to £30 for both things, with the spring snapped and all plus its only half an engine that i have no idea about,

could collect whenever also

Actually I need the clip that holds the window winders on still, assuming they are the same for the rear doors.

Just to point out, the return spring on the gear linkage is such a simple job, just a little fiddly getting it back in :)

to be honest dan at the moment those prices are a little out of my price range, id ba able to push to £30 for both things, with the spring snapped and all plus its only half an engine that i have no idea about,

could collect whenever also

the engine is out of raceworxs old blue micra, antoney had the head of it...i carnt really tell you milage of the engine, iirc it wasnt alot. his car was only a V-reg and only got used on weekends. the linkage has the front engine mount still attached to it.

a full cg13 engine is around £80... its half an engine so i reckon £30 is reasonable, plus i know it was in good working order.

no problem, i see where your coming from, you have to buy a head and box for it after aswell.

yes and no, the reason i wanted mounts is cos i was going to mate the block you have with the spare k10 g/box i have and run a trial fit into my car, as it would be easier to handel just a block rather than a fully fledged engine, then my aim if it all fitted reasonably well with some but not tonnes of welding etc was to buy a complete k11 scrapper to take loom and everythin i need.

so basically your block would have saved me buying a k11 scrapper to find out it was more work than i wanted to undertake,

nod if it makes any sense at all, lol.

yes i under stand...so does a MA box fit a CG engine? plus would a 1.0 ratio box have a crap top end and weaker shafts over a 1.3? obv it would pick up better with a 1.0 box and have a lighter flywheel. you could mate a CG10 fly onto the CG13 block and mount a MA10 box on...would that not work?

you could always get a cg10 box, but there wouldnt be much diffranace over that than a MA10 box would there??? why not go topend and have a ga16 box :p

i had the idea of buliding the block up into a high comp CG13, with flat CG10 pistons, GA16 fuel rail, and throttle body, janspeed manifold, and a GA16 air box with uprated panel filter...and was thinking CG10 box and fly. would be super quick. ;) may do somthing along the lines to my CG thats in the car at the moment...

yes the ma box does fit, well im lead to believe it does anyway. and yea a cg10 fly and clutch also, it wont be running super power so g/box and shafts will be ok.

alfonze, iam in all day tomorrow, so come round when ever! give me a pm before you turn up so i know lol. you got my post code?

primal..are you coming round in the weekend to pick up the roll bar?

ok then ill take them for £20, are the parts ah his house? where does he live exactly (pm me if u wish) and what time roughly?

cheers

pm or email m e the street name and number please and can we make it any earlier say half 9 10 ish? or is that too early?

they are cut in half tho....
Photo-0046.jpg

Photo-0052.jpg

Photo-0050.jpg

Photo-0042.jpg

its the only way i could get them to fit! lol they include brackets etc and ive had them fitted.

yes...£15 posted :)

also if anyone wants any interior? as i will be binning it all in a couple of weeks as its taking up to much room in my shed!

hi mate im interested in the
prefacelift k11 parcel shelf with NO 3rd brake light hole.
and
k11 insperation 1.3 spoiler, small lip one.
have u got ne pics and how much?

heres the pics... the shelf look like it hasnt got a mark onit! but the spoiler needs painting, and has a slight crack, but its not bad.
P1010702.jpg

P1010703.jpg

Back