k11 parts inc:15" alloys,4branch,full stainless,lowering kit,induction kit,1.6 inject

evofrenzy

Buy & Sell Member
parts iam selling as returing my car to standard some parts havent even been fitted to mine yet but selling up so:

15"alloys in black good 195/45/15 tyres,couple of scratches,includes light weight alloy wheel nuts in anodised red £130.collection only/can deliver for cost of fuel.

pr of headlights with the inside rim painted black.£40.

1.3 fuel rail with 1.6 injectors,and fuel pressure regulator (i never fitted) still for sale £40 delivered.

4 branch manifold bought last week£100 i havent even fitted it, £100 no offers.

decat/ from decat back is stainless steel nice size exhaust fills gap on super s bumper, bought last week for £100 not even fitted it the person i got it off paid £275 from a place in rotherham to be made for micra £100 no offers. (SOLD TO FRANK).

induction kit sounds loud,£40 posted.

50-60mm lowering springs was originally 35mm but have been cut, fronts are on shocks as they were welded to stop spring from moving about on the shock so its safer.£70.

iam based in kettering northants,thanks for looking.

micraparts4sale003.jpg
micraparts4sale008.jpg
micraparts4sale009.jpg
micraparts4sale010.jpg
micraparts4sale011.jpg
micraparts4sale014.jpg
micraparts4sale015.jpg
micraparts4sale016.jpg
micraparts4sale017.jpg

I think I might take the fuel rail/injectors and pressure regulator off your hands, if I can get hold of £40 lol. I think my fuel rail has pretty much had it

where do you live mate? would be interested in collecting the springs. (provided they would fit on a pre facelift k11) depending on where you live.

ok. just saw.. kettering probs should learn to read.. How much for them to be posted? postcode RG20 5NJ.

hi think postage would be high as there heavy, i could meet you half way for cost of fuel ,halfway is about biecester,oxfordshire if thats any help to you.

micra dan

youve had a few bits off me now so £35 for you(Y)

Cool, that's what I like to hear (Y). I've got to go away on business for a couple of days, so would you be able to save it for me until the start of next week? Will definitely take it off your hands, just need to sort my financing out :grinning:. I should be able to pick it up from yours, I'm normally round that way with my work now anyway

Cool, that's what I like to hear (Y). I've got to go away on business for a couple of days, so would you be able to save it for me until the start of next week? Will definitely take it off your hands, just need to sort my financing out :grinning:. I should be able to pick it up from yours, I'm normally round that way with my work now anyway

ok mate no probs ill keep them for you.

I'm not going to be able to buy the fuel rail, injectors, and FPR off you mate, got no money at the moment :(. Plus I think the 1.6 injectors will make my car run sluggish (as it's only a 1.0l), so I'll be better off finding a 1.3 fuel rail with injectors instead. Cheers anyway mate

Dan,if you dont want the FPR i'll have it off ya :)

Looks like you got dibs on the FPR mate, jealous much :down:

The 1.0 and 1.3 injectors are the same fwn

Are they? I thought they were slightly different? Surely they would have to be if they're going on a 1.3? Either way, I couldn't fit 1.6 injectors, because it would just flood the engine and make it slower

Can you clarify exactly what is still forsale?

thanks

Ollie

alloys, springs,headlights, 4 branch exhaust manifold which removes 1st catalytic converter,fuel rail with 1.6 injectors and adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
so basically everything apart from:
stainless sold.
induction kit provisinally sold.

thanks.

Alright mate, I'm just waiting for some money to clear into my account, so I'll be able to buy the manifold, FPR, and fuel rail off you. 150% definite, and I'll be able to pick it up today, if you're around (Y)

Alright mate, I'm just waiting for some money to clear into my account, so I'll be able to buy the manifold, FPR, and fuel rail off you. 150% definite, and I'll be able to pick it up today, if you're around (Y)

ok mate no probs let me know,if you buy 4 branch for £100 ill give you the other bits for £30 hows that? my number is 07548727977 thanks.

Back