k11 sr20de conversion parts

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
k11 sr20de conversion parts and other k11 stuff

selling up if theres any interest, im moving away from micras for the time being, the love of audis is too strong, so back to euro i go...........

custom professional driveshafts bought from kristian a few month ago,these are the real deal and would cost around the £500 mark for new £offers

custom almera gti hubs made to fit on k11 suspension, these come with polybushed wishbones £offers

i think its an almera gti gearbox,would have to check with kristian but the driveshafts fit in it £offers

sr20de cherry top engine, this was the 1st phase engine with sodium filled valves and a higher rev limit £offers

and i may sell if theres any interest in the following gear:

honda civic ep3 type r seats will fit into a micra,originally in k11stu's micra £200

simota air filter, hardly used looks brand new,tiny scuff (rrp £74) - £40

wide arch kit, got it off AMY will only sell for £250 inc postage

nissan twin spoiler - £160

seat leon lip kit ,never unwrapped it but i bought it off someone off here ,i dont even remember what it consists off,think its a front and rear lip and some arches , been told it fits a k11 micra

and finally..................£offers

a 1998 nissan micra Si, this is just being sold as spares or repairs on the account it has no engine and gearbox,well the engine and box are out,the gear box is fluffed,the engine is the 1.3 16v,has 90k on it,runs perfect,would even sell the engine seperate with 1 month warranty,car bodywork in general good condition,few small dints,car park scuffs etc, no alloys, needs front cross member,brand new exhaust system,brakes. wouldnt actually take much to get through mot if someone was up for a little project!!!!!!

THE END:doh:

pics of the seats would be good?

also could you find out exactly what is in the seat leon lip kit and get pics?

pics of the seats would be good?

also could you find out exactly what is in the seat leon lip kit and get pics?

ile get you pics tomorrow bud, the seats are as new though ,no marks or anything. yeah ile open the pack up tomorrow and see what exactly is in it:grinning:

can i buy the pass electric window switch from the si? mines busted lol.

ile see if anyone wants to buy the whole thing 1st mate , ive just not got the energy to start taking things off and that, ive just lost all interest to be honest, ile let you know if it doesnt sell as a whole and you can have the switch then bud

what would you want for the entire 2.0 kit? or rather, whats a rough guide?

Very interested in seats. Get paid a week today so would be in a position to make an offer then as I should be getting a backdate in pay.

Very interested in seats. Get paid a week today so would be in a position to make an offer then a s I should be getting a backdate in pay.

ive a bit of interest in these so if they are still available come your payday dont hesitate to make an offer, just bear in mind that these seats regularly sell on ebay for around the £200-£250 mark on a good day,and the ones i have are near mint condition apart from a small plastic trim missing,can get from any scrappy for a few quid

bumpity bumperoooo

Back