k10 with k11 CGA3DE engine

hi guys, I have k10 with MA12S(1.3L) engine and i will replace it with CGA3DE(1.4L) and i want to know what modification i have to do to install this engine
i need help here guys i'm new to this and this is my first project,thanks guys
my CGA3DE engine

What is it that you would like to know?
You need to let us know of how you expect to do it so that people can help you with the things you are finding difficult with your plans.
If you are expecting to just bolt it in with mounts supplied to you then you are in for a shock, you have a big job on your hands, but it has been done before:)

thnx Noddie,i want to know what body modification i need to do to mount this engine
if you know of a similar project give me the link

ive done this mod.

i did mine different to the link above, i kept the k10 gearbox shafts and front, back and side engine mount and the only think i had to fabricate was a drivers side engine mount, no body mods were done what so ever

hi there would be very intrested in buying your ma12 engine if its ok.cheers chris im on 07934882905 if you wanna drop me a text

I've been considering this myself
But I have a problem that reoccurs
I think right I'll fit a cg13, then I think if I'm going to the trouble of that I mayaswell fit a ga16 then I think well if I'm going to do that may as well fit an sr20
Then I check the bank and see I can't do any of it :(

:laugh:
killer situation-----just settle with the 1.3 and be satisfied,and turb later?

I may just do that, that way I can add it to the list of services I can offer when I get my new garage! Doubt I'll turbo it not worth the hassle I'll probably drop an sr16ve head on an sr20de(t)(none turbo sr with a turbo strapped on) low boost massive power:blues: drop it in the k10 at a later date

Back