K10 indicator problem please help

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
Hi today driving along and i indicated right then all teh fuses blown for everything, so i went and changed them all and they all blew again so i done this about 4 - 5 times, i later found i could indicate left but not right ( if i slowly pulled the indicator down to go right it would make a screaching noise, I had tried to wire my rev counter up this morning but didnt go all the way with it i was jst going to leave it for my mate on thrusday, Curtis told me to change the bulbs wich i did, still didnt work properly, ive insulated ever wire i could find still no joy, I eventualy got fed up and pulled teh indicator down now both indicators dont work!!! can any one please help me? Thanks

you must have a dead short somewhere, if it,s only happened since you tried to wire the tacho, it,s probably related

check all the wires coming from the indicators. if it has aftermarket side repeaters it could be that, try disconnecting.

it does have after market side repeaters and one of em wasnt working the one on the right hand side ( the side that wasnt working ) should i disconect it?

Back