problem hazard light + indicators faulty help please

hi every one ad thanks for the lovely forum
i have a nissan micra r reg 1998 envy
recently the left and right indicators and hazzard lights stopped working together , sometimes after driving a littl bit they do work normally all of them . i have checked the lights and changed a melted head light holder and both head light bulbs the problem still persist(indicator lights +hazard lights not working). any help please . thank you

doct14

i would check for corrosion on fuselink 5 and 7 under the bonnet

thanks for reply
where can i find that fuse exactly i know the ones inside the car under the dash board drivers side , is it next to the battery . i am a total ignorant about cars
thanks again

doct14

on second thoughts, that fuselink 7 feeds other circuits (sidelights, r/wiper etc)
if you have checked for a 12v feed to the 2 fuses (in car main box) then perhaps a flasher unit or hazzard switch prob ?

doct14

on second thoughts, that fuselink 7 feeds other circuits (sidelights, r/wiper etc)
if you have checked for a 12v feed to the 2 fuses (in car main box) then perhaps a flasher unit or hazzard switch prob ?

thanks again i will check all this tomorrow one more question where is the flasher unit located in case i need to dismentle it . thank you yes and where to buy a new one (part number ?) thanks for help

doct14

the flasher unit is to the upper left of the fusebox (in car)
i would unclip it and go to scrappy or motor factors (there pretty universal)

doct14

the flasher unit is to the upper left of the fusebox (in car)
i would unclip it and go to scrappy or motor factors (there pretty universal)

thank you for help the problem was the flasher . now it need to be shaked to work . iam looking for one any idea where i can find one may be a scrapyard , i have tried a non original one baught for 16 £ BUT DIDNT WORK .do you know any scrap yard near london (harrow)

Back