» CMF Member
pics..

Attachments

• 39417.jpg
    39417.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 29

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
wow sweet man!! yeh id be making it stealth too!! just more fun seeing the look on the comodore owners face when you smash him cos he thinks hes dragging an old na ****box!! haha

any way you could have less piping to intercooler? looks awfully long for the size of the engine bay!

smidge

» CMF Member
possum, dont really want to sell it as i may need it some day to go back to stock, sorry!

yeah the pipings a little long :( no way around that with keeping the aircon and i'm NOT losing that.. nooooo way, one advantage is theres no 180 degree turns in the pipe, it won't flow as well as something welded up but again, if i was going to go that trouble (and owned a tig) i'd do it on an R32 gtr or something worthy, this looks good, sounds good and will keep it running cool in summer (the main reason i did it...)

here's some more pics.. finished it tonight

smidge

» CMF Member
mesh came with the car...

no killer wasps extra i reckon, bit more noise and top end is fine, but i gotta sort out the cold side going over the turbo... would heat wrap help slow down the thermal heat transfer?

smidge WROTE:

"mesh came with the car...<BR><BR>no killer wasps extra i reckon, bit more noise and top end is fine, but i gotta sort out the cold side going over the turbo... would heat wrap help slow down the thermal heat transfer?

its gotta do something. tony's running that heat wrap **** on his car.. you can go for a drive and pretty much put your hand on the manifold after... smells like dog**** on fire in a tuckshop bag but... least it does when its new.

Back