Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
a small photo journey...

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

primed and ready for 2k top coat
IMG_0192.jpg

good jub with the painting, just a quick question, how do the lights fasten into the grille? cos i thought they fastened to the metal bumper backing

good jub with the painting, just a quick question, how do the lights fasten into the grille? cos i thought they fastened to the metal bumper backing

Metal bracket on the grill itself and the fog screws/bolts to that:grinning:

wing got painted up today as a test to make sure the bumpers are okay. My mate really did well on this fixing up every little imperfection, i wish i had as much patience as he does! attention to detail is where its at, hes a sheet metal worker on helicopters so i guess there isn't much margin for error on them...

that makes my car a heli-march as its got a wing... good logic, eh?

wing.jpg

wing got painted up today as a test to make sure the bumpers are okay. My mate really did well on this fixing up every little imperfection, i wish i had as much patience as he does! attention to detail is where its at, hes a sheet metal worker on helicopters so i guess there isn't much margin for error on them...

that makes my car a heli-march as its got a wing... good logic, eh?

wing.jpg

Cool stuff (Y)

Thanks Fella, if only it used that FMIC to its full potential!!

i'll get there :D

heli-march looking perfect..your mate sounds like the kind of person you want working on your car. someone who takes pride in the work is never a bad thing.

thats right! it just takes AAAAAAGES!! haven't driven my car much its just asking for defects from the po-po's if i do

starting to get cold here too (18degrees) ;)

Back