just got a k11 run around

Simaroon

Buy & Sell Member
bought myself a k11 about 3 weeks ago now, and just been nosing around for wheels for it, so thought i would join up and say hello :p
i only use it for a 5mile run back and for work everyday so its ideal cheapness :)

anyway here it is :blues:
DSC01316.jpg

i dont really give a #### about it tbh as its just a 2nd car run around but want it slammed on some 13s,

anybody offer some info/advice on the best route to take while doing it would be appreciated, maximum budget car, the rex takes all the money :doh:

Theres wide 13's for sale on here i think through mark bognor

Also for lowering you can cut the springs if theres no budget or best value for drop is matt humphris 50mm lowering springs

Is that an rx7 in the back?! :grinning:

yep, thats my other car. its why ive got the micra, so i dont have to use the rx7 for short journeys back and for work everyday :)
but the micra has seriously bad handling, so would like to sort wheels out, but like i said earlier, the rx7 takes the money so micra is sooper dooper budget

Get Mark Bognor's 13" wheels - they stand out and price is very good. I would get them myself, but I got a set of 15" already and have many other things to finish before I think again for new wheels :)

Back