Jdm

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
JDM micra ?

how to achive the look ? i have the wheels sorted :)

dont want full JDM graphics, just sublte ones .... any other thoughts on other styling ?

very simple, minimal body-styling, but very low..... coilovers are a must.

special paintwork, lots of sponsors graphics..... and an engine thats as tuned as possible..

very simple, minimal body-styling, but very low..... coilovers are a must.

special paintwork, lots of sponsors graphics..... and an engine thats as tuned as possible..

agreed :grinning: .....what he said lol!!!! (cheers that Antony)

"smoothness" is another......i believe

thats what im going for...... stripped, race-style, thats what the SR badge came from , "Street Racer" so if it looks and goes like a track car but is road legal... then its as JDM as your gonna get, but it also has to have Japanese Domestic Market parts, so the march tailgate is also a must, as is japanese engine bay graphics...etc etc

Ok, JDM... Japanese Domestic Market..... refers only to manufacturers spec for a particular country. So no graphics. :p

yes, but it also refers to the Japanese scene of modifying, whereby the only parts they have on their vehicles are from japan.

so if your talking jdm graphics are fine as long as they are jap companies.

OEM is different, that is where only parts available to that range are on the vehicle.. for example.... the super S bumpers on a 1.0S is OEM....

yes, but it also refers to the Japanese scene of modifying, whereby the only parts they have on their vehicles are from japan.

Nope, thats only because its a phrase thats been misused and bandied about by the media in recent months/years.

Although, on the other hand, people do understand what you mean when you say it, even if it is used wrongly... I just like moaning :p :wasntme:

Wikipedia said:
The term JDM Japanese domestic market (JDM) is used to describe Japan's economic market for Japanese-brand goods, chiefly automobiles and parts.
So technically, as long as the parts (and gfx) come from Japan (Nismo, Autech, etc) your car will have JDM parts :)

This is true... but its more of a slang term nowadays..

Such as the 'euro look'

... a Japanese car can look 'euro'... Deep dish rims.. smooth and low..

.. despite it not being a Euro car..

This is true... but its more of a slang term nowadays..

Such as the 'euro look'

... a Japanese car can look 'euro'... Deep dish rims.. smooth and low..

.. despite it not being a Euro car..

good point kris, like lauras k11 which is for sale in buy and sell, hehe free bump...

this is what JDM is in my eyes...standard cars (or parts) that are only relaesed in japan that the doesnt have.....i.e the nissan march cupholder or the nissan march...as it was never realsed in the uk and only in japan................this thread is more about jap LOOK or JAPSTYLE not JDM look as if you wanted JDM look you would basiclly have a standard nissan march.

Attachments

• nahadkun-img600x450-1181394618dsc06391.jpg
    nahadkun-img600x450-1181394618dsc06391.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 182
  • nahadkun-img600x450-1181394631dsc06387.jpg
    nahadkun-img600x450-1181394631dsc06387.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 185
  • d3_1.jpg
    d3_1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 178
Back